Cop: Sex With Hooker Wasn't Fun, It Was Work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Cop: Sex With Hooker Wasn't Fun, It Was Work Reply with quote

Cop: Sex With Hooker Wasn't Fun, It Was Work
Friday, August 22, 2008

A suspended Texas police officer testified Thursday that he was forced to have sex with two prostitutes during an undercover sting operation, saying he was "paid to do it."

Officer Keith Breiner testified in Beaumont, Texas, during a hearing to be reinstated after he was suspended along with another officer after it came to light that the men engaged in sex acts with prostitutes while on the job, the Beaumont Enterprise reports.

"If you are asking if I had an orgasm, yes. It was a job, sir," Breiner reportedly said during testimony. "I didn't have pleasure doing this. I was paid to do it."

Breiner admitted to being manually stimulated as well as engaging in oral and vaginal sex with two women at two spas during an undercover sting operation, the Enterprise said.

Police Chief Frank Coffin contends that Breiner and fellow officer Lt. David Kiker were suspended indefinitely after the sex acts came to light, the paper said. Breiner is trying to stop Beaumont from suspending him, saying that he was asked to have sex as part of the job.

-------------------------------------------------------------
What a bunch of bull balls if I ever heard. I don't believe for one minute these guys were asked to do it, and if they think the women have "pleasure" servicing them, they have another thing coming. They also were "paid to do it". In the last 10 years, cops have been really pissing me off. There are good ones out there, but it's guys like these that really get people losing respect for the authority they have been given. I've seen abuses more than ever before. I'd like to see them fired, not suspended. Twats. That's my two cents for today....unless I find some more change...lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't get pleasure from having sex? Unless he's a 15th century Puritan I reckon even a part-time psychologist could rip that argument apart!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh please. What a load of shit. I mean, during a sting operation for drugs they aren't allowed to sample the drugs or if they are undercover and commit a "hit" they would be in trouble as well. It's illegal. They aren't supposed to do those types of things undercover. They wanted an excuse to have sex with hookers.
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should give this guy a medal for going above and beyond in the line of duty. Heck, make this guy a Texas Ranger and he'll clean the state of prostitution one gal at a time.

What's the phrase? "One Brothel; One Ranger?"

Laughing
seshme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news British policeman James Bond was suspended due to his behaviour during an investigation into a Mr A Goldfinger...
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But who else, I ask you, other than a Texan, could come up with that "cock" and bull story??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: