Most Haunted - Michelham Priory *SPOILERS*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley1013

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Most Haunted - Michelham Priory *SPOILERS* Reply with quote

Okay, for those who saw the Extra ep - um, I don't know about anyone else but if my husband (er, if I was married) shut me in a dark room by myself in what is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in England - that would be serious grounds for divorce!!! No wonder she buried him alive AND then shackled him a few weeks later!!! Very Happy

Overall, Dibs was there Smile Smile - er, wait, that was a personal side-note. Anyway, I really liked it. It has some new freshness to it and they allow the humor to come through a bit more too - and okay, Ian Schilito (sp?) bored me to tears on the live eps but he is really great in the series (so far).

The chair moving was a bit unnerving. Skeptical side of me (and the fact that once again it was Stuart and Karl alone) thinks, yes, someone could have tied a string or something and moved it but it was pretty darn real and it's happened numerous times without MH there. Proof? Hmmm - maybe.

K, done rambling now Smile
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a great show, I agree Ashley !!!
Do what I do when it comes to the show.... When Yvette ask any of the crew if they are feeling anything I reply "Yes, after all you and Karl sign my check".... Smile

The chair thing was great. Freaked me out but like you said, with the reputation this show has anymore, I'm more skeptical than ever. I wish that Ciarian would get involved with the seances. He wouldn't let them get away with any bullshit... or is that maybe the reason he isn't involved ????
ashley1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - so true about them signing the checks hehe ;-)

Still, I would have done far worse to Karl than just wacked him in the arm if he had locked me in the place by myself in the dark!!!!! Very Happy

Can't wait for Tuesday ep - have no idea what it is but it's new hehehe.
pink ranger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant wait to watch the next episode, i havent watched any yet as my son only just came out of hospital today Smile so im gonna try and watch a big backlog of them when the children have gone to bed
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen on that Ashley !!!

Hope all is well with the son Pink !!!!
pink ranger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thanks it sounds really bad but myself and my family are kind of use to it. he has a heart condition, and quite often he ends in hospital. So if I dont go on line for a while you guys know why.
ashley1013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we understand, Pink Smile. Hope all stays well.
lvlister2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus that spooked me when the chair moved, it was a very good show probably be the best show to date in fact.
ashley1013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to admit I'd have probably bolted out the nearest door (or window depending on how far a drop) if that had moved with me in the room Very Happy
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would have scared me as well but I'm one of those freaks that feed off that stuff so I think I would have hung around. Or I could have put on a skirt like Stuart and Karl and ran. Smile
ashley1013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A printed or plain skirt? Although, Scotland isn't that far, so you could go with a kilt and get away with it Very Happy

Of course, if said ghost/spirit/whatever would have brought me a cup of coffee... then I'd stick around and hear what he/she/it has to say Smile. Everyone has a price hehehe.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashley1013 wrote:
A printed or plain skirt? Although, Scotland isn't that far, so you could go with a kilt and get away with it Very Happy

Of course, if said ghost/spirit/whatever would have brought me a cup of coffee... then I'd stick around and hear what he/she/it has to say Smile. Everyone has a price hehehe.

I am Scottish so don't knock kilts !!! Smile Very Happy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: