BNP parasites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great story... well worth reading
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha and a ha and a hahaha!
seshme

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a perfect article.

We don't need to ban these people we need to shine a light on their shite.
luke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a couple of good articles over at lenins tomb about the bnp here and here
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just been 'debating' with an ex-copper who is now a BNP rep. I think that makes my life complete!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Griffin: Sink boats of migrants
By James Lyons
9/07/2009
mirror.co.uk

Boats carrying illegal immigrants should be sunk, British National Party leader Nick Griffin declared yesterday. Fascist Griffin, now a Euro MP, said: "The only measure which is going to stop illegal immigration and stop large numbers of sub-Saharan Africans dying on the way to get over here is to get very tough with those coming over. Frankly, they need to sink several of those boats. Anyone coming up with measures like that we'll support."

BBC interviewer Shirin Wheeler said the European Union was not "in the business of murdering people". Griffin replied: "I didn't say anyone should be murdered. I say boats should be sunk. They can throw them a raft so they can go back to Libya. Europe has sooner or later got to close its borders or it is simply going to be swamped."

Griffin, elected last month, admitted his party had been snubbed by other far-right parties and had failed to form a European Parliament group.

---------------------

wow
luke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I wouldn’t mind them if they actually worked and didn’t take all of our jobs'

Confused Laughing
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just read some the comments at the bottom, this one really made me laugh.

I don’t know if all of this is even real, but if you want to feel especially English, come to Glasgow.

Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a picture from today's demonstration against the BNP's yearly outdoor event. A fine turnout for sure...

Royal British Legion rejects BNP member’s charity money
Aug 15 2009
by Sam Casey,
Huddersfield Daily Examiner

THE Royal British Legion has rejected a British National Party member’s charity fund-raiser. But the decision has caused a row with one of the charity’s campaigners in Huddersfield.

Single mum Rachel Firth planned to spend 24 hours inside a cardboard box to highlight the plight of ex-service personnel who are forced to sleep rough. The Skelmanthorpe mum-of-two, 36, planned to raise money for the Royal British Legion, the charity for ex-servicemen and women. But she also intended to give half the cash to the far-right British National Party, of which she is a member.

She claimed the government failed to do enough for ex-servicemen and women. “It’s a crying shame ex-servicemen and women are having to sleep rough because they don’t get enough support from the Government. I think the Royal British Legion do an excellent job. They provide welfare services, and are custodians of remembrance, and I believe a stay in a cardboard box for 24 hours is nothing compared to the dedication of the service men and women and the commitment of the Royal British Legion.”

But the British Legion’s central office says the charity does not want her money. A spokeswoman said: “The Royal British Legion has remained scrupulously above the party political fray for its entire existence and does not accept donations from either Government or any political party. This allows us to maintain the independence necessary to campaign effectively on behalf of the entire armed forces family, past and present, and their families. As a result, we do not participate in joint fundraisers with political parties. We have not authorised this particular fundraising event, nor will we be accepting funds raised as a result.”

The statement has put the British Legion on a collision course with one of its campaigners in Huddersfield. BNP member Robert Walker, who organises the Poppy Appeal for the charity’s Golcar branch, had already said he would accept Rachel’s donation. Mr Walker said: “I will be talking to senior people about it. I had already discussed this with the Golcar branch and they were happy with it and we had told Rachel we would be happy to accept her money. She is very upset.”

He said he would still be accepting the money raised from the event. Rachel said she was disappointed by the response. “It’s political correctness gone mad,” she said.

-----------------------

That last line made me properly LOL.
modern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Luton Protest Stopped From Going Ahead. Reply with quote

From Nick Lowles @ Hope Not Hate:

I've just been told some good news and I wanted you to hear it before it's released to the media. The Home Secretary, Alan Johnson, has stopped the Luton protest from going ahead. We won.

And what's even better - the far right can't protest in Luton for the next three months as well.

Sources have told me told that this happened because of our campaign. And our campaign happened because of you. Over 14,000 letters were sent - a phenomenal achievement. We've made the world a better place today - we all should be proud of what we've achieved.

In the coming weeks and months we'll continue to face up to the far right wherever they stand and whatever they do.

But to keep this going we need our grassroot supporters to contribute to our campaign. By donating £10 or whatever you can afford now you'll help us take on the BNP in crucial byelections in Barnsley, South Oxhey and Sandwell in the next few weeks. Please donate £10 for Hope now:

http://action.hopenothate.org.uk/wewon

We all should be deeply proud of what we've achieved today - it really is a great result.

Thank you,

Nick.

-----------------------------------

Result! thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd not heard about a demo in Luton. I'll need to check the BNP site and see what they've to say... haha

Here's another news item from today.

Two charged with leaking names of BNP members
List of 13,000 people was put on web in November 2008, with police, lawyers and teachers exposed
Jo Adetunji
guardian.co.uk,
21 August 2009

Two people have been charged with leaking the names and details of the entire British National party membership. The list, which identified thousands of people linked to the far-right party, was posted on the web in November 2008. Information included addresses and other contact information such as mobile phone numbers and the names and ages of children in a family membership.

Dyfed-Powys police said a 27-year-old man and 30-year-old woman were charged under the Data Protection Act after a joint investigation with the Information Commissioner's Office. The pair lived in the Nottingham area at the time of the leak.

The fallout included the outing of police, lawyers, teachers and church figures as BNP members, with some complaining the leak exposed them to the risk of dismissal or disciplinary action. Some included on the list, which ran to 13,000 names, complained they had been mistakenly included after only asking for information on the party. Others said they were no longer members.

In one entry of a woman believed to be a serving police officer from Wirral was the note "Discretion required re employment concerns – police officer", along with the names and ages of her children.

The BNP leader, Nick Griffin, claimed at the time to know the identity of a person who had leaked the information, calling them a hardline senior employee who disagreed with the direction of the party and left the party in 2007. The party called in the police and obtained a high court injunction to stop the list being published but was forced to admit it was relying on the Human Rights Act, which it opposes, to protect members' privacy.

The party said the leak was "malevolent and spiteful" but the list was not up to date and only included names of members up to 2007. The BNP goes to considerable lengths to conceal the identities of members, including dividing lists between different people and encrypting and password-protecting email attachments.

The two people charged are due to appear in Nottingham magistrates court on 1 September.
reject

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got that email today too from Knowles... though I take a lot of their info with a pinch of salt.. they fell for that internet prank about what what would jesus do posters that the BNP allegedly produced.. it was eventually revealed to be some clever photoshopping that did the rounds...

tbh they pissed me of a little, i signed an online petition a while ago, ticking the box that I didnt want any more info etc.. but somehow ended on their mailing list... not a big grumble but it smacks of swp tactics.. if I want or need info I will get it I dont like unsolicited mail, even if i agree with the sentiment etc... BUT they always have their hands out for donations... it doesnt cost much to smash a fash head in...

as to Luton:

u75 has mentioned it: http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=299622

although the original link came from: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1106824
free2view

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Back to basics Reply with quote

I have not read many of the articals here or made judgment too. I did see the doc BMP WIFES . That made me mad. and if honest wanted to slap them out of it.

As a person who works hard and payed all my taxes. Now out of work on 44 quid a week after paying my top up on rent. I said 3 years ago that Polish workers would reduce my hourly rate. I lost 5 pounds an hour then it happend. Now the ressesh is going world wide what do I do.

In 1989 i made 5 uk an hour. Now I cant find a job min wage which is just over this now.

Them fools BMP have been manipulated and infultrated by our government/s

Polltax 1990 was my day. People power made governments change then .

Now we all sit back and wait for change.?

well this is the answer is in this video.

all this seems so stupid when you watch this video. enjoy

hope you see my point...
modern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reject wrote:

tbh they pissed me of a little, i signed an online petition a while ago, ticking the box that I didnt want any more info etc.. but somehow ended on their mailing list... not a big grumble but it smacks of swp tactics.. if I want or need info I will get it I dont like unsolicited mail, even if i agree with the sentiment etc... BUT they always have their hands out for donations... it doesnt cost much to smash a fash head in...

It's not right if you're receiving mail you haven't signed for, so you should contact them if you really don't want them.

As with any charity/organisation - donations do help, in order to function and organise. And being organised in this way is far more constructive then resorting to just 'bashing a fash'.

Free2view > I'm not too sure what to make of your missive, except it helps to be part of a strong union in whatever field of work you are in...
reject

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@modern.... im confused...

I hope smashing fash heads doesnt become a charity... as to organising tbh I cant see how the 'knowles group' are attempting anything realistic.... other than the old handwringing of isnt terrible... lets get the bishops involved lol

feck that,,,

im a street fighter, so are the fash... feck the chattin.. lets get it on...

You and i really know, thats the only language they understand...

history has proven it... we dont need any more chamberlain/knowles peace in our time..
But then again im nordy rish and see first hand what the fash are trying to do with the orangys.. and been on the recieving end. once too often....

times like this I turn into a proper god fearing christian

BETTER TO GIVE THAN RECIEVE...
charity begins at home innit
lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: