BNP parasites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be funny to see him complain officially - on the interview on Sky News yesterday afternoon he made it clear that he expected a tough time. For him to now start blubbing about it is pathetic.
Colston

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has a point about the format of the show... and one I think that did the agenda the BBC had no favours.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just listening to him on Sky just now - talking about it being a 'lynch mob'. That's quite a phrase to use considering his friendly connections with the KKK.
luke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget though, the kkk are 'almost totally non-violent' ...
mickyv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best comment I've seen so far iro last nights QT;

"But the most telling moment of last night's curious circus was not to be found in any of the BNP chief's guarded pronouncements. It was in the silence of his detractors.

At a stroke, blundering motormouth Jack "Listen, I am a minister of justice" Straw and impassioned Lib Dem warbler Chris Huhne fell silent when accused of murdering 800,000 Iraqis and tacitly supporting an invasion of the sovereign Islamic Republic of Iran. It was the only statement all evening from the eerie Griffin that was not ridiculed or quashed. Not a peep.

Presumably the honourable ministers were too busy recharging their batteries in order to continue nobly rebutting the wearisome policies of a chubby racist on live television. After all, shooting fish in a barrel is certainly preferable to excusing state-sanctioned war crimes and wholesale terrorism. "

From something somebody posted on the MediaLens site.
luke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

modern

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely fantastic Luke!
funkyfunkpants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Luke, I have seen armando iannucci do something like that before but I had never heard of cassetteboy, just watched the bloody apprentice one which I think was even better.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNP manifesto.

SECTION 1: POLITICAL OBJECTIVES

2) The political objectives of the party are set out in the following Statement of Principles’.-

(a) The British National Party is a party of British Nationalism, committed to the principle of national sovereignty in all British affairs. It is pledged to the restoration of the unity and integrity of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It believes that the indigenous peoples of the entire British Isles, and their descendants overseas, form a single brotherhood of peoples, and is pledged therefore to adapt or create political, cultural, economic and military institutions with the aim of fostering the closest possible partnership between these peoples.
(b) The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948.

SECTION 2: MEMBERSHIP

1) The British National Party represents the collective National, Environmental, Political, Racial, Folkish, Social, Cultural, Religious and Economic interests of the indigenous Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and Norse folk communities of Britain and those we regard as closely related and ethnically assimilated or assimilable aboriginal members of the European race also resident in Britain. Membership of the BNP is strictly denned within the terms of, and our members also self define themselves within, the legal ambit of a defined ‘racial group’ this being ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ and defined ‘ethnic groups’ emanating from that Race as specified in law in the House of Lords case of Mandla V Dowell Lee (1983) 1 ALL ER 1062, HL.

2) The indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’ consist of members of: i) The Anglo-Saxon Folk Community; ii) The Celtic Scottish Folk Community; iii) The Scots-Northern Irish Folk Community; iv) The Celtic Welsh Folk Community; v) The Celtic Irish Folk Community; vi) The Celtic Cornish Folk Community; vii) The Anglo-Saxon-Celtic Folk Community; viii) The Celtic-Norse Folk Community; ix) The Anglo-Saxon-Norse Folk Community; x) The Anglo-Saxon-Indigenous European Folk Community; xi) Members of these ethnic groups who reside either within or outside Europe but ethnically derive from them.

3) Membership of the party shall be open only to those who are 16 years of age or over and whose ethnic origin is listed within Sub-section 2

5) PROSCRIPTIONS

(a) The National Chairman may proscribe individuals, organisations or publications which are so hostile to the party, or whose views and or behaviour are so likely to bring discredit upon the party, that members should have no contact with them.
(b) Such a hostile individual, publications or group is thenceforth regarded as a rotten apple and proscription is the means by which they are prevented from contaminating others. Not only are the proscribed barred from attending party functions and activities, but party members are barred from attending events organised by them and barred from sharing platforms with them, distributing or advertising literature and electronic media produced by or in support of them, and promoting events at which they are known or – in the opinion of the party leadership – likely to be attending.
(c) Proscriptions shall come into effect on publication in the National members’ bulletin and remain in force until further notice. A full list appears on the party’s website.

6) No party member is permitted to present as party policy any political viewpoint that has not been adopted as such. Any party member, when presenting any viewpoint which differs from adopted party policy, must stress that that viewpoint reflects only their own private opinion and is not part of any policy adopted by the party.

7) Every party member has the right to express criticism or dissent on matters internal to the party and to work, within the framework of the Constitution, to achieve internal change within the party. Members are expected to take concerns to their local or regional organiser and they in turn, should a quick resolution not be possible, to take it on to the Advisory Council. Further, an AC member so approached must raise the subject at the next AC meeting or in communication with the National Chairman and other AC colleagues. An official who airs criticism or dissent publicly or to subordinate members without first exhausting the proper channels shall be guilty of a serious disciplinary offence. As a general rule, good news should be passed to subordinate members while problems and criticisms should only be passed to more senior party officials.

8 ) The spreading of false or malicious rumours shall be considered an offence against this Code of Conduct. So too shall be the deliberate causing of disruption to the working of the party.

9) No party member or official shall transmit by any means – written, verbal or electronic – to another person or organisation matters that are internal to the party unless prior permission has been given by a member of the Advisory Council or a Regional Organiser not on the AC.

-----------------

The whole bit about 'proscriptions' makes for some interesting reading... complete social exclusion for those who don't obey the party. The Church of Scientology would approve!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Griffin's mother-in-law brands him a work-shy racist who lives in the dark ages
EXCLUSIVE by Gary Anderson and Kelly Jenkins
25/10/2009
mirror.co.uk

BNP leader Nick Griffin has been branded a work-shy racist…by his mother-in-law. Muriel Cook, mum of Griffin’s wife Jackie, says Griffin hardly ever worked when his children were young – and is merely hiding his vile views to win votes. Muriel, a widow, says: “Nick is still a racist. He still holds those views – always has. He wants to see an all-white Britain, but that will never happen…he’s living in the Dark Ages.”

For 24 years Muriel has held her tongue while her daughter supported her husband’s poisonous political ambitions. But after eight million viewers watched Griffin on Question Time, she spoke out. Muriel, 72, describes her privately-educated son-in-law as a deluded, fame-hungry pretender. And she dismisses his pandering to white working-class voters as “laughable”. She says that he refused for years to get a “proper” job and put his Nazi-inspired dream of a racially-pure Britain ahead of his family.

When young Jackie Cook met Griffin in the late 1970s, Muriel and her husband Reginald could never have imagined their daughter’s boyfriend would one day become the most reviled man in Britain. Griffin should have been every mother’s dream – a Cambridge student with fantastic career prospects. But while studying, Griffin had become deeply involved in extremist politics. And after graduating in 1980, he committed himself full-time to the rabid racism of the National Front.

Jackie, 46, once claimed she thought her partner would turn his back on the far right, but when they married in 1985 Griffin clung to the politics of hate – and nurse Jackie became the main breadwinner. Before he became BNP leader in 1999, Griffin’s highest paid job was teaching English to foreign students. He also reportedly had spells felling trees and assisting archeological digs – but many employers detested his political beliefs.

Now, as an MEP in Brussels, Griffin is paid £58,000 after tax, an income way beyond that of his working-class supporters. Muriel says: “He pretends to be a man of the people, but the truth is he hasn’t done an honest day’s work in his life. My daughter is a nurse and has always had a full-time job. She was working 12-hour shifts even when their children were babies. She did everything – brought money into the house and raised the children. Nick played at his silly politics but never really contributed financially.”

Muriel watched as her son-in-law courted the Ku Klux Klan, notched up a race hate conviction in 1998 – and preached his venom to her four grandchildren. Thursday night’s Question Time was supposed to be the pinnacle of his career – the moment the BNP stepped into the political mainstream. Instead Griffin was humiliated as he failed to gloss over a lifetime of vicious jibes against the vulnerable, was jeered by 1,000 anti-fascist protesters who surrounded BBC TV Centre and skewered by questions from the audience.

Griffin squirmed as he claimed EU law barred him from explaining why he once denied the deaths of six million Jews in the Holocaust. And his claim that his racist Klan pals were “almost totally non-violent” was widely derided. Even BNP supporters are beginning to admit that Griffin’s performance was a disaster, with party press officer John Walker saying: “I’d say anyone opposed to the BNP will be feeling very smug.”

Muriel sees some small moderation in her son-in-law’s politics. She says: “Nick’s not half as bad as he used to be, but he still believes black people and Muslims have no place in this country. He’s been forced to change his views now he’s in Parliament, but whether that’s out of want or necessity …you decide.” Muriel, who lives near Chester, brands Griffin’s policy of “British jobs for British workers” as a joke. “The truth is he is a Cambridge-educated, work-shy pretender. It’s laughable.”

She says that in private Griffin is polite and never talks about his politics. “Sometimes I think he says the things he says in public to get a reaction. He likes the attention, to be well-known.” And although she shares none of her son-in-law’s politics she says there is a caring side to Griffin, father to Jennifer, 23, Richard, 21, Rhiannon, 19, and Elen, 16.

The BNP leader lives with his family in a remote farmhouse outside Welshpool in Powys. And Muriel insists: “He’s not as bad as everyone makes out. He’s caring and he phones to ask after me. If my daughter is happy then I’m happy too – and she is happy with Nick. They’ve been together a long time.”

-----------------

Laughing
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not as good as the Cassetteboy mix, but still pretty cool - it's made by Joel Veitch of rathergood.com
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
http://www.slapnickgriffin.co.uk/

edit: I didn't realise when I first posted this that it's made by BNP people who aren't happy with Griffin.
modern

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 slaps , could keep on...!!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick Griffin's bad science
Mark Henderson
October 23rd 2009

Griffin Watching Nick Griffin's performance on Question Time last night, I was struck by more than his objectionable views and evasive answers. He also seems to have a distinctly sketchy grasp of science, which he misrepresents to support his idea that Britain belongs to its "indigenous people". He described white English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish people as "Britain's aborigines", suggesting these groups are descended from an ancestral population that arrived 17,000 years ago. Scientists, he said, would happily confirm this.

His comments seem, so far as I can tell, to be based on the hypothesis advanced by Stephen Oppenheimer, of Oxford University, in his book The Origins of the British. This uses genetic data to suggest that about 75 per cent of British ancestry can be traced back to very ancient times, before the Anglo-Saxons, Romans and Celts -- the argument is summarised nicely in this Prospect piece. I decided to take Mr Griffin at his word, and rang Professor Oppenheimer to see what he made of his comments. He also thought the BNP leader was relying on his work -- and he was less than impressed.

Professor Oppenheimer said:

"I assumed he was misinterpreting me. After the programme I went back to look at what I’d written. I wrote quite a bit about issues of racism. I feared some people like Griffin would probably hijack this — I assumed that fascists would cherry-pick different bits from my book to support their views."

One aspect of Mr Griffin's claims is very easily debunked. The date he quotes is flat-out wrong. Scientists agree Britain was unpopulated 17,000 years ago. Continuous habitation was established only about 15,000 years ago, according to Professor Oppenheimer, and other researchers think it was more recent still. Professor Chris Stringer, of the Natural History Museum, director of the Ancient Human Occupation of Britain (AHOB) project and author of Homo Britannicus, puts it at 11,500 years ago.

"The date of 17,000 years ago is certainly wrong. There’s disagreement on the date from which Britain has been continuously inhabited — I would say 15,000 years ago, Chris Stringer would say 11,500 years. But it isn’t 17,000."

He said his work suggests that 75 per cent of ancestors had arrived by about 6,200 years ago, and that plenty of migration continued after that, contributing to the British gene pool.

"About three quarters of the ancestors had arrived before the neolithic. Most of the rest arrived during the neolithic. There’s about 5 per cent from Anglo-Saxons, about 6 per cent from Vikings."

Professor Oppenheimer's also added a significant caveat to his research, which Mr Griffin has conveniently overlooked. It was designed to test the ancestry of populations before the industrial revolution.

"It was based on a sample that was very carefully selected to include small market towns, of less than 5,000 people, which appeared in the Domesday Book. The goal was to get stable populations, not much affected by the population expansions of the 19th century and 20th century."

Many British people today, including Professor Oppenheimer himself, can trace at least some of their ancestry to people who would not have been picked up by his research. “Obviously there has been inward migration and internal movement during the last two centuries. There are people like my great grandfather, who was German Jewish,” he said.

Furthermore, Britain has never had an indigenous population, in the sense of people who evolved here. Every member of Homo sapiens who has ever lived in Britain has been either an immigrant, or the descendent of immigrants. The very first ones, the genetic evidence suggests, came here from an ancestral home in northern Spain or the Basque country.

"He’s missed the point of the genetics in terms of his perspective that he can determine who is indigenous British. All British people are immigrants. As Bonnie Greer pointed out, the original Britons were Neanderthals. They were exterminated, then the Ice Age left a clean sheet. The modern population is essentially of north Iberian origin. So what’s British?"

Could his research be used, I asked, to identify a true "indigenous Briton", as Mr Griffin's comments implied?

"Of course you can’t. The purpose of looking at mitochondrial DNA and the Y chromosome in this way is not to identify the race of a person. They are just markers representing a tiny fraction of our genome. They do not tell you what someone’s like. And pale European skin colour is largely the result of just one mutation, which protects them from getting rickets as infants. He’s using this information to bolster his political views, but genetics can’t do that."

Professor Stringer was also dismissive of Mr Griffin's account of the British past. Ancient Britons, he said:

“are partly our ancestors, but that’s not the entire picture. It’s only as it warmed up after the last Ice Age that you start to get people who really are ancestral to Britons — before that they all died out. But of course, people kept on coming. You have gene flow from Celts, Picts, Romans, Saxons and so on, even gene flow from the Middle East with the advent of agriculture.

“The idea that there’s any such thing as a pure white British race is just not scientifically verifiable. All of us are hybrids in some sense. My Y chromosome seems to come from Ireland, my mitochondrial DNA seems to be European.

“It would be interesting to see if he’s had his DNA done. He says he wants only indigenous Britons, but who are we? The reality is messy.”

-----------------
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: