View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HATED NICOLE WORST EVER
21st August 2008
By Katie Begley
The Daily Star

BIG Brother bosses fear for the safety of Nicole Cammack. She has become the most hated housemate in the show’s history – worse even than BB1’s Nick Bateman. “Nasty” Nic, 19, reached 100/1 on to be evicted tomorrow night. An insider said: “She’s even more hated than Alex De Gale – and that takes some doing.”

Telly bosses are to beef up security ahead of her predicted eviction. They are even planning to hire a personal bodyguard for her after she has left the house. Our insider revealed: “She will get 24-hour security as her safety is of paramount importance.”

Nicole was drafted in to spice up the show with boyfriend, chef Rex Newmark, 24.

---------------

Leave it to The Daily Star to make a shit-mountain out of a piss molehill! Still, 100/1 on for the chop - that's good going, haha

I was quite surprised at how good she was at the Thriller dance, but hated her even more for it at the same time. Ahh, big brother - great entertainment.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah well, hate is a strong word. She's a little mangy twat, but that's more because of her immaturity. If she was 10 years older, then I'd stone her in the streets....lol just kidding. Glad to hear it's almost a sure thing she's going. I'm sure Rex will secretly be happy too. lol! Once he gets out, I'm sure he'll be dumping her ass for some other big titted dumb blonde.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about any of you, but I almost vomited when Mo ate Mikey's booger in order to win a can of cider. Only now can I talk about it -- certainly the biggest BB gross-out ever!

As for Nicole, I'm glad she's gone.

What does everyone think of
Hidden: 
Mario
making a re-entry into the house? The producers must be worried about the ratings to plan a stunt like this.......
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure really - it seems more than a bit tacky to do what he's planning. but then, the pair of them aren't exactly shrinking violets!
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a tacky way to do it, but then it suits that pair...and I'm sure she loved it. You just know they're going to get a great deal when they get out of the house. They'll have the mags paying for it all.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's two shows this evening - one at 9pm and then a live special at 11:05pm. Apparently there will be a nomination in public and the two losers have to play a game of Jeopardy for a 50k prize... someone's going to be happy!

My money's on it being between Rex and Rachel.
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds good...! I'll check for it later when I get back from my class - Accounting Information Systems...mmm, very exciting!!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with numbers skills like that can't you work out who the winner is? haha
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
with numbers skills like that can't you work out who the winner is? haha

I'll be doing my analysis later....gotta learn how to do it first.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that sounds AWESOME face -- I mean, it's the best EVER!!! (my Sarah impression, if you hadn't noticed) Razz
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who do you all think will be going on Tuesday? I'm hoping Rex and Darnell, but I'm thinking probably Rachel and maybe Mohammad? What's the vibe of the British public so far?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no idea of what the pesky public are thinking (haha) but I'm wanting Kat and Rachel to go.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I've no idea of what the pesky public are thinking (haha) but I'm wanting Kat and Rachel to go.

Fair enough. I don't actually have a beef with Kat, other than agreeing with other housemates that her awful singing is grating to the ears. Rachel is boring and quite frankly....a bit dumb. I'm surprised she's a teacher in training. I'm thinking I'd like Mikey to win. I didn't feel that way about Mikey throughout the show, but I think he's honest, he's completely himself, and he's funny. He's spot on about the people in the house and has a good sense about people considering he's blind and can't see people's body movements or nuances of their reactions to each other. All I have to say is that I don't want Rex to win. He is the least person I want to win in that house, and he is a complete knob. yay! It was a fun one this year! thumbs
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a quick look at the Sun's BB forum and it seems that Kat is by far the least popular on there at the moment...

I'd like to see Mikey win it too, for exactly the reasons that you've put. There's a task on the live feed just now where all the housemates have to take it in turn to impersonate the others... here they are doing Mikey for a bit.

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Rachel Reply with quote

Just watching Rachel in the diary room. I change my mind. I'd like her to go tonight. She really is a disney character. Is she for real??? She has a fiance? She has disney characters in her bedroom??? Is she a 12 year old or something??? She is socially stunted for sure for sure. Throw her outta the house and send her to a Hanna Montana concert. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: