Big Brother 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh...things are hotting up for Rex. The more that comes out about him the more you see how immature he is. Nicole is too young, too nice, and too beautiful to put up with Rex's shenanigans.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iain wrote:
she's been booted right?

she walked out by her own choice
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand Rex. He really is a big asshole. His girlfriend is also very immature, but she is only 19, so it's understandable. If they continue in the house together, I don't see their relationship lasting that much longer. I'm thinking she may even walk out of the house. I wouldn't put it past her. I hope Rex goes next.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he really is an arse - did you watch last night's eviction and hear the crowd chanting to get him out? haha

I reckon Nicole will be in there for at least another week after she's gone and he'll be raging. haha x 2!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
he really is an arse - did you watch last night's eviction and hear the crowd chanting to get him out? haha

I reckon Nicole will be in there for at least another week after she's gone and he'll be raging. haha x 2!

I sure did, and I hope he gets nominated. I wonder if the housemates will nominate Nicole as well? I was getting thoroughly tired of her moaning about her suitcase. Rex is a true knob and I wonder if his restaurants are suffering because of his snobbery? I'd certainly avoid going to them if I knew which ones they were...lol The best scenario will be a double elimination with Rex and Nicole going. I'll put that on my wish list....lol Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twirley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rex should go next - he's being a right arsehole the way he treats Nicole. I would kind of like to see Nicole in there without him. Like Lisa without Mario, I think she would develop her own personality and be much more interesting. Rex is quite domineering...reminds me of an ex of mine when I was in my late teens/early 20s....glad I got out of that relationship!!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
I think Rex should go next - he's being a right arsehole the way he treats Nicole. I would kind of like to see Nicole in there without him. Like Lisa without Mario, I think she would develop her own personality and be much more interesting. Rex is quite domineering...reminds me of an ex of mine when I was in my late teens/early 20s....glad I got out of that relationship!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHH! Just need some room to vent, so I'm gonna jump on The Couch! Rex is an arrogant, insecure, paranoid, controlling piece of crap. When will this self-promoting arsehole-dickhead face the public vote? crazed

OK, that's me done for tonight.

P.S. Thanks to face for the effort in capping & upping - waaaaay beyond the call of duty, but extremely appreciated. thumbs thumbs thumbs
luke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well its not going to be rex ... shame, because he really needs to go and get booed!

i hope this week rachel stays - i think shes put up with quite a bit of crap in the house. sometimes i wish she'd just turn round and say 'FUCK OFF!' and get a bit hardcore, stick up for herself a bit!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand Rex. He really really needs to go. I think the housemates should have worked on getting Rex out as their top priority rather than "doing Stu a favor" and nominating him. Besides, I don't want Stu to go. At least not yet. ;-)
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza had all the right words for describing Rex. Ha ha ha....

I'd much rather Rex go than Stu or Rachel. Between Stu and Rachel, I'm not sure. I like both of them but if Stu really wants to go and becomes an arse if he doesn't go then I'd rather him go now.

Loving this year's BB....sending Face loads of appreciation. Thanks mate...!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved Mikey's story about leaving his zipper open by mistake after going to the bathroom at the radio station where he works, only to have someone tell him that his zipper's open and his knob is sticking out as Mikey said he wasn't wearing any underwear. I laughed so hard. Also, don't know if anyone watched BBLB, but they showed Mikey sucking on some liquorice sticks, it was truly hilarious. The faces he makes, is similar to when he ate the hot peppers, but not as dramatic. He cracks me up with some of the things he says, and he sure does tell it like it is. He doesn't beat around the bush...lol! I'm thinking I might actually want Mikey to win it after all!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I think it will be between Mikey and Kat - both of them are worthy winners. Seeing that Rex managed to avoid nomination this week really annoyed me - so here's hoping that nicole is nominated and evicted, leaving him in the dilemma of her expecting him to leave with her!

Anyway, did anyone watch Big Mouth from Friday? There was a bizarre looking punk/geek guy in the audience who spoke about how he'd been knocking one out while watching Stuart - he's actually a comedian, and here's his site

http://www.timothylock.com/
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
yeah, I think it will be between Mikey and Kat - both of them are worthy winners. Seeing that Rex managed to avoid nomination this week really annoyed me - so here's hoping that nicole is nominated and evicted, leaving him in the dilemma of her expecting him to leave with her!

Anyway, did anyone watch Big Mouth from Friday? There was a bizarre looking punk/geek guy in the audience who spoke about how he'd been knocking one out while watching Stuart - he's actually a comedian, and here's his site

http://www.timothylock.com/

When Rex won the statue task, I thought it was unfair as he had been allowed to move when Nicole was eliminated, which obviously helped him. The fact that he's immune from nominations this week is a disaster. I really do hope Nicole is up and gets evicted, then the first one out of the final group is Rex. He should NOT win. I don't think Sarah, Rachel, Lisa or Mo should win either. I guess that leaves Kat, Darnell, or Mikey. I'd like to see those three, Rachel and Lisa in the final group.

I saw that guy on Big Mouth - very weird looking. I'll check out his site.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the nominations were a bit of a surprise for me - if the public don't get rid of that childish little twinkletoes Nicole I'll not be happy!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
so the nominations were a bit of a surprise for me - if the public don't get rid of that childish little twinkletoes Nicole I'll not be happy!

I'll second that. There's no doubt in my mind who the public should toss out, let's just hope they follow through..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: