How to improve Most Haunted (if you could)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be doing the Most Haunted Live over this weekend rather than big Brother, as the idea of dead bastards making a racket is far more interesting to me at the moment than a bunch of brain-dead bastards making a racket!
ashley1013

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - you leave nowhere to go with that comment - basically because it's true hehehe Smile
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I will be doing the Most Haunted Live over this weekend rather than big Brother, as the idea of dead bastards making a racket is far more interesting to me at the moment than a bunch of brain-dead bastards making a racket!

:lol2: :lol2:

Can't wait to see it !!!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

Keep that cheek up and you'll get the spanking paddle again!

erm wait a minute. You liked it last time so forget it! :enough: lol
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wouldn't with that paddle ???? Confused
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess LivingTV getting rid of Richard Felix wasn't a way to improve MH. What the fuck were they thinking ????
Bowhunter777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this is quite an older thread but anyway I agree with anybody that said first off dump Acorah, his credibility has been shot for some time.So now that he's gone Stuart would be the next to go if it was up to me.The first time I saw him pulling his bullshit was I can't quite remember the name of the site but it was something like Applecoram.He was in a tunnel and he called out " Hello " and you hear him in his rediculous spirit voice answer back with an "hello" but it was just so stupid sounding that they never commented on it at all.The best thing I think they've done was bring David Wells to the show.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Bowhunter777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowhunter777 wrote:
I see this is quite an older thread but anyway I agree with anybody that said first off dump Acorah, his credibility has been shot for some time.So now that he's gone Stuart would be the next to go if it was up to me.The first time I saw him pulling his bullshit was I can't quite remember the name of the site but it was something like Applecoram.He was in a tunnel and he called out " Hello " and you hear him in his rediculous spirit voice answer back with an "hello" but it was just so stupid sounding that they never commented on it at all.The best thing I think they've done was bring David Wells to the show.

I agree fully with you. Stuart really needs to go. He's taken over the fake shite that Derek was so poorly at, but the thing that disgusts me is Karl is as bad as Stuart is and he's a producer.

Thing is, Stuart is Yvette's cousin so there's not much chance of him being sacked. She even tried to tell us his alopecia was caused from being on the show which is a load of bollocks. He got it because he's probably afraid of getting caught faking it out or maybe didn't perform well enough for the wife since he got it round a month after getting hitched.

Either way....the show has gone from being a brilliant idea to a complete sham, and although I get the shows weekly my enthusiasm to watch them isn't quite there anymore.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing awesome gif faceless, cheers

Can't wait till the translyvanian live show airs.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Bowhunter and Irish !! My dislike for Stuart and Karl has been heard on this site before. I love David Wells and I believe in him totally. I never really believed in Derek, but he was a Hell of a lot of fun to watch !!! Laughing

Face, love the "Derek Pacman" thing !!!! Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: