nintendo DS advert

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: nintendo DS advert Reply with quote

For the last few months there's been an advert on the TV for Nintendo DS. In it we see a woman in a nice house playing the Brain Training game, but now the advert has changed in order to point out at the start that the woman is Nicole Kidman. That was quite a surprise - but they wouldn't have changed it unless they realised that lots of people didn't recognise her. But now that they have changed it, do they think that people who didn't recognise her before will want one in the knowledge that she has been paid to use one in the ad?

Advertisers - nyer
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Now that I know Ms. Kidman endorses that product, I am now going to go buy one, so yes it works....LOL!!! Got any bridges you can sell me?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, no bridges these days. But I've got a chunk of concrete that looks like it could have been part of the Berlin Wall - yours for only £69.99.
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, the Nintendo BS. They keep releasing sub-standard products. No one will ever beat the might of the Playstation!

I think they should get someone like Johnny Vegas to do that brain-training advert. Or Boris Johnson.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm selling cornflakes on e-bay....Got one that looks like Elvis. A steal at 1,000.00 dollars :-)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: