Dutch anti-islamic movie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Dutch anti-islamic movie Reply with quote

looks like a barrel of fun - and the 'flash' clip they show seems to bare a close resemblance to a BNP animation I have saved somewhere... I'll try to dig it out - it wouldn't surpise me in the slightest to know it was the same person.
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is surprising. I thought Holland was one of the most forward thinking countries in the entire world.

Maybe it still is - every country has an asshole.
nico

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
This is surprising. I thought Holland was one of the most forward thinking countries in the entire world.

Maybe it still is - every country has an asshole.

IMO, Holland still is one of the most forward thinking countries, judging that from living in the neighbouring country, and as you said he is just an asshole.

There was an article about him recently that might be of interest to you.

Translation;

AIVD had been watching Wilders for some time
(Date and by who it was written)

The AIVD ( General Inteligence and Security Service) has been shadowing politician Geert Wilders when he was making visits to the israeli embassy. They have been shadowing him for a few years now. The AIVD registerd how many times he went there and how long he stayed.

This has been confirmed by insiders of the AIVD to the telegraaf. Wilders now demands that Prime minister J.P. Balkenende wil explain in the dutch house of representitives why Wilders is being shadowed. "It is a big scandal that a politician is being followed while doing his work" said Wilders.

Wilders will ask the prime minister to the house of representitives. "I want to know how many ministers know about this because there wil have a big political problem.

The AIVD refused to comment. A spokesman for the Israeli embasy was very suprised and said that the relationship between Wilders and the embassy was legitemate and had everything to do with diplomatic representation. Wilders says that his visits had something to do with his work for the house of representitives. "It is true that I come there often. Till last year I went there montly. It all began when I was the foreign spokesman for the VVD.
til661

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can tell he's something along the lines of Pim Fortuyn, a sort of populist social system mixed with US style Libertarian crazyness.

Is it just me that thinks he looks like a children's birthday clown without the make-up?

Sorry Laughing
RaulRipp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Fitna-WARNING: CONTAINS SHOCKING IMAGES Reply with quote

Fitna is a film by Dutch politician Geert Wilders, leader of the Party for Freedom (PVV) in the Dutch parliament.

It's anti-Islamic propaganda of the worst kind and deliberately sets out to present Islam as a religion of hatred and aggression. It also depicts the dangerous fundamentalist side of Islam as the mainstream view held by the majority of the Moslem world.

It does however raise valid, if somewhat disturbing questions as to how fundamentalism can co-exist with modern western society.

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added your post into this thread raul
RaulRipp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool face, sorry didn't realise the thread already existed. There really is a lot to get through on here!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got done watching it from You Tube. It really didn't add anything new to what is already out there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope he does try to get into the country and then gets nicked. There's no doubt that his presence would cause a lot of animosity. I'd shout at him just for his hairdo...
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sure does have some cartoon hair, that is for sure...lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks like he's wearing a judge's wig!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the news now - he's been stopped at the airport and refused entry. Ha.

It's obvious that a lot of right-wing maniacs will use this as an example of free-speech being blocked, but they're the sort of people who are only interested in their side of the deal. I read last night that because Britain didn't sign up to the Schengen agreement on borders that he doesn't have the absolute right to travel here at all - so it's nonsense to expect that he should be given any freedom.

Also, it's painfully ironic that so many people are complaining about a European politician being blocked when those people complaining are usually the very ones who are dead set against the EU!
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're right.

a guy on 5 live a short while ago said that young moslems in the uk are comfortable enough with their religion and their englishness, that they are not frightened by the likes of this nutter, or his argument and in reply to any public debate about the nonsense in his "film" would be to "bring it on".

i also think that there is no way that the govt would allow a screening of this in the house of lords, no matter what the paranoid prick who invited mr hairdo says.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His appeal against being barred was lifted and he arrived in London today - this is his press conference where he admits to his fucking pathetic claims. Taking his position on homsexuality into account, you'd think that 'The West' had never killed or injured a gay person simply for being gay. It was only decriminalised in Britain in 1969 ffs!
modern

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, UKIP have lost any credibility it so barely already had.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: