iTunes reviewer conspiracy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: iTunes reviewer conspiracy? Reply with quote

I was just looking on iTunes for the latest Adam & Joe podcast and I noticed talkSPORT are doing occasional "Mother of all Podcasts" downloads, which appear to basically be 20 minute "best of" affairs.

I took a look at the listener reviews, and almost all of them are 1 star out of 5. Do you reckon some sad-sacks have got together and mass-negative-reviewed it? It doesn't bother me in the slightest way, but it's kind of amusing.

One reviewer states "If you're very left wing and politically correct [...] then you might like this podcast, but if you're intelligent then you're probably best leaving it well alone..."

Nice bit of pseudo-intellectual word equation there, blatantly polarising "intelligent" and "left wing", haha!!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are people who buy iPODS less interested in politics than the normal population? I should try and get government funding to study this important issue!
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Are people who buy iPODS less interested in politics than the normal population?

If you were to add "...and how to fire them up enough they'll enlist in the military," you'd probably be minted.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: