Games That Suck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Games That Suck Reply with quote

I was going to put this in the movies and games section, but it's worth a watch even if you're not into games just to hear the guy's indignation about the limitations of the game 'Hour Of Victory'. 'This gun should have more RECOIL than that!' - yeah right, calm down you freakin geek!
Bat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy needs to take a few "calm down" tabs - and quick.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saw this thread and immediately thought of "Desert Bus". To be fair though and after a bit of research, it doesn't really belong here. I don't know where it really should feel at home, 'cause it's a bit of a classic, but I couldn't help myself .....

Quote:
There is no scenery or even other cars on the road, just plain desert, for 8 hours. Oh, and your bus veers to the right just slightly, so it’s impossible to just tape down a button and go do something else. Rumor has it that if you make it to Vegas, you score one point.

well, after the drive is over ....

Quote:
The experience was well…boring. A quadruple shot of espresso and loud music helped keep me awake. When you get to 5 hours a bug hits the screen which leaves a green splat so by the end it becomes “keeping the green splat from hitting the area to the right side of the road.”
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown Sauce wrote:

There is no scenery or even other cars on the road, just plain desert, for 8 hours. Oh, and your bus veers to the right just slightly, so it’s impossible to just tape down a button and go do something else.

Sounds like a regular drive across New Mexico and West Texas to me Laughing
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phew....thought I was going to see our last game on here after some of the bashing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: