Angry woman attacks dog breeder with her dead Chihuahua

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Angry woman attacks dog breeder with her dead Chihuahua Reply with quote

ST. PETERS, Mo. (AP) ? A woman angry that her new puppy had died pushed her way into a dog breeder's home and repeatedly hit her on the head with the dead Chihuahua, authorities said.

The 33-year-old woman told police she had taken the puppy to a veterinarian, who said it was only 4 weeks old and needed to be returned to its mother. But before she could return the puppy, it died.

Early Wednesday, the woman went to the breeder's home, pushed her way inside and began fighting with the breeder as she tried to make her way to the basement to get another puppy, police said.

The breeder wrestled the woman out of her house to the front porch, where the woman then hit the breeder over the head numerous times with the dead puppy, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, citing police.

As drove pulled away, the woman waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, police said.

She later called the breeder and threatened her and her family, according to court records.

Police said they are considering felony burglary charges against woman and misdemeanor assault charges.

Source: Court tv

----------------------

Good Lord. That's all I can come up with after reading that. Sad
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad the wee thing died if it was gonna end up with a freak like that.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame on the breeder for seperating the puppy to early. That was a terrible mistake. But what a sick woman. If one of my puppies had ever died I couldn't have treated it's body that way. She is sick and needs to put in therapy. As for the breeder she needs to be shut down for her practices. Pups shouldn't be away from the mother that early unless the person caring for them knows how to handle one so young.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I'm glad the wee thing died if it was gonna end up with a freak like that.

I couldn't agree more. What a bloody nutjob no
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: