What to upload for better ratios?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LisaMac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: What to upload for better ratios? Reply with quote

Any guidelines on what is ok to upload? Movies, music, audiobooks, TV....I wasn't sure what type of content Couchtripper would like to stay away from.

I can cap stuff from American TV but so much of it is readily available everywhere, even I download instead of cap and edit...lol

Thanks!
LisaMac
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any comedy shows would probably be good, stuff from HBO and the like probably...
rabidplaty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think there might be interest in e-books? I have about 4 gigs worth on the hard drive that I would be more than willing to share.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm mostly into collecting comedy myself, but ebooks, audio books, radio shows or anything really. Stuff from Comedy Central would do me - the only things I ever see from it are Daily Show and Colbert Report.

Rabid - ebooks are definitely something I'd take for sure and I'm sure a few others would too.

When the ratio warning system comes into operation at the 10th day after people have signed up there's going to be quite a few people who will want to post something to keep access, so here's hoping it all works out well for everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: