Young couple lives high life off of neighbors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Young couple lives high life off of neighbors Reply with quote

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this story on the news. I hope they don't get a plea bargain. White collar crime like this never gets jail time like they should. I hope they make the exception and toss them in for a nice many years.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I saw this story on the news. I hope they don't get a plea bargain. White collar crime like this never gets jail time like they should. I hope they make the exception and toss them in for a nice many years.

With you all the way on this one Pirty. I too saw the story. Complete greedy bastards. Surely they'll do time for this.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe that people do this kind of thing.... I agree with you both pirty and antonia----- they need good hard jail time and plenty of it.

"...and with these checks Jocelyn was able to receive hair extensions that cost over $2,000."----- while not the point of this story, I find it hard to believe that hair extensions cost this much money!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I can't believe that people do this kind of thing.... I agree with you both pirty and antonia----- they need good hard jail time and plenty of it.

"...and with these checks Jocelyn was able to receive hair extensions that cost over $2,000."----- while not the point of this story, I find it hard to believe that hair extensions cost this much money!

Sadly, good ones do. My hair stylist back in New Mexico did hair extentions and he used only the finest hair from India. The technique he used was also expensive. He did one job that cost around $4,000! (she wanted a lot of hair)
If you get just the cheap ones you can do it for a few hundred, but high quality extentions will cost you a pretty penny. That is why when I was growing out my hair and he and I joked I was doing the extentions the old fashioned way because there was no way I was paying that much Laughing
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall correctly from the news story this people came from "well to do" families as well. Nice ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: