That time of year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: That time of year Reply with quote

Yes it's that time of year in the States. Our mouths drool and get ready to feast on the tasty treats we have for our Thanksgiving dinner. But let us not forget those who celebrate this festive year in a different way that isn't always considered "traditional"

You know, I might try it if someone else brought some and a bottle of Tums Razz
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that looks really tasty - I'd heard about similar things before, but not with pictures. I'm starving now... haha
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have gathered there are places here in the States where you can order them and have them shipped worldwide Face. So maybe you can have one for Christmas!

I think it would actually be a tasty. But I know my stomach and would get heartburn from it.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched a thing on tv about it last year.... how they were "assembled"... interesting but I'm not sure I could eat one after seeing it Laughing

But then I'm not sure I can eat turkey again after watching how they were killed. (I'm running out of meats! Laughing)
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard about this before. I've never seen it in person. I personally like my plain ole turkey on turkey day, with lots of gravy and mashed potatoes. Yum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: