British security co. sued over death of U.S. soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: British security co. sued over death of U.S. soldier Reply with quote

Black water gets away with immunity and it's the poor Brits who have to pay the price. Confused

nico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, maybe I should have posted this first

Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US court system is an extension of the US colonial military aggression. What they can't win on the battlefield, they sue for in the US courts.

This includes suing their "allies" ..
luke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its kinda not surprising really - all this shit we hear about the 'special relationship' between britain and america is nonsense, its only true in the eyes of the british government and media, and the people taken in by those lies. there was some guy in the american government a while back who pretty much came out and said the same thing - there is no special relationship. we do what america says.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure about the 'poor Brits' - without them this war would probably not have happened. The blood is on all of their hands.
nico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
its kinda not surprising really - all this shit we hear about the 'special relationship' between britain and america is nonsense, its only true in the eyes of the british government and media, and the people taken in by those lies. there was some guy in the american government a while back who pretty much came out and said the same thing - there is no special relationship. we do what america says.

It proves that this 'special relationship' in plain english means,(metaphorically speaking) Britain is the best poodle US could have ever asked for.
nico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I'm not so sure about the 'poor Brits' - without them this war would probably not have happened. The blood is on all of their hands.

When I say poor Brits, I mean those soldiers who aren't supposed there in the first place.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they shouldn't have signed up to the army then.
luke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with faceless, i'm sorry but you sign up as a mercenary or to the army you sign up to kill - if it was an iraqi that had been killed we wouldn't have heard about it or it would have been a job well done

i've said this before, but gandhi said something about the future of warless world is when people stop joining the army - these people who keep signing up keep the wars going

this guy wasn't even in the army, he was a mercenary - killing iraqis with immunity for a big pay packet
nico

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
gandhi said something about the future of warless world is when people stop joining the army - these people who keep signing up keep the wars going

I hope that comes true one day.
Salim201

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much sympathy with soldiers and they're certainly not fighting for me, but I do have sympathy with the situation some under-priviliged people in britain and the US find themselves, only to be enticed and exploited to join the army and kill other poor people. Its a sad situation, but again, there isn't a draft and I don't stand by the soldiers, they stand for themselves and are voluntarily doing the bidding of imperial powers.

Ming Campbell said something like we've more than completed our obligation the Iraqi's and now we need to leave and let them sort out their own country. I wish spineless liberal democrats would once in a while move the debate from the concensus and state the fact that the aggression against Iraq was an outright war crime, and we ought to be paying reparations right now!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: