It's begining to look a lot like Christmas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: It's begining to look a lot like Christmas Reply with quote

What do you want for Christmas or Hanukkah? Post your wish list, pictures, whatever it might here. It might come in handy later when some asks you "So, what do you want?"
luke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never know what i want at xmas or birthdays, because i never really want or need anything - i need to get more into this consumerism stuff. i want a new camera, but that'll have to be one i get myself

i know ... i'd like a cannabis christmas tree full of ripe buds ready for harvesting, the sticky buds glittering like christmas tree lights Very Happy

that'll do me! thumbs
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to have to ask for a new iPod. I killed mine today Sad
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

world peace and an end to hunger ....
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mom always said she wanted peace and quiet. Sadly I can't pick that up or yours anywhere either Marcella
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your needing an new iPod reminded me that I would like the Monstercable iPod charger/fm transmitter.... just the thing for road trips Smile
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

Good God NO!!! How did you kill it? After at least a year of saying I didn't need one, I would be lost without mine. How many songs did you have on it?

BTW, I would like some egg cups...you know, the kind you put soft boiled eggs in.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Good God NO!!! How did you kill it? After at least a year of saying I didn't need one, I would be lost without mine. How many songs did you have on it?

BTW, I would like some egg cups...you know, the kind you put soft boiled eggs in.

I had about 10 hours worth of music on it. It went through the wash Crying I had put it in my sweat shirt pocket, zipped it in for safe keeping from the rain (oh the irony) and I got caught up with the dogs when I came in from their walk. Got their muddy paws on the shirt and put it with the laundry, totally forgetting about it until it was in the dryer. I am so mad at myself!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
safe keeping from the rain (oh the irony)

Laughing (I'm sorry to laugh at your pain, but it sooooooo sounds like something I'd do I had to chuckle.)

I'd be so totally lost without mine. It's great to get caught up with EE and all my favourite programs on my lunch hour at work. But if I have to explain to one more person how I get video on the thing, I'll go mad Mad !! Mad, I tell you!
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Laughing (I'm sorry to laugh at your pain, but it sooooooo sounds like something I'd do I had to chuckle.)

I'd be so totally lost without mine. It's great to get caught up with EE and all my favourite programs on my lunch hour at work. But if I have to explain to one more person how I get video on the thing, I'll go mad Mad !! Mad, I tell you!

Yeah, I have to admit I chuckled too...too bad it wasn't ziplock you had it in, it may still be among the living.

I have a movie on mine (Green Street) which saved me on the plane over the summer. I haven't had anyone ask how to get movies on there which is good, 'cuz I probably couldn't tell them ( I had LOTS of help..partially because the version of this movie I have is the UK version, so it is a different region and that causes some issues), but have it I do and I watch alot...
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpursFan1902 wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Yeah, I have to admit I chuckled too...too bad it wasn't ziplock you had it in, it may still be among the living.

I have a movie on mine (Green Street) which saved me on the plane over the summer. I haven't had anyone ask how to get movies on there which is good, 'cuz I probably couldn't tell them ( I had LOTS of help..partially because the version of this movie I have is the UK version, so it is a different region and that causes some issues), but have it I do and I watch alot...

Well, I probably just be getting one sometime before Christmas. My real wish list is:
Camera and temperpedic slippers Laughing
luke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
My real wish list is: Camera

you need a new one as well skylace? Laughing i think i've narrowed my search down to two, a sony and a canon - but the more you look the more choices you find!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke wrote:
Skylace wrote:
My real wish list is: Camera

you need a new one as well skylace? Laughing i think i've narrowed my search down to two, a sony and a canon - but the more you look the more choices you find!

Actually it's more of a want than a need. My current one is very good, a simple Cannon elph, which I love taking on holiday because it's compact. However, I want a professional digital one. I don't use the film much anymore (for obvious reasons) so I need to upgrade my professional one.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Christ on a Bike is brilliant! haha
Bat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ on a bike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: