EE: John Partridge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: EE: John Partridge Reply with quote

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting article, and he was quite a nice guy for answering such complete nosey questions. Even for a reporter it was over the top in the nosiness department. lol! Sounds like a nice guy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right enough, I didn't realise that all the questions were basically about money. It's not in the money section, so wtf?! haha
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was my first impression too, that the questions were awfully personal...how much money do you make, ect. I would have told the guy to piss off right about the time he asked me about my salary.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosey indeed! I would have told him to stuff it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Partridge reveals plans to marry his long-term boyfriend
27th April 2010

EastEnders star John Partridge has revealed he planning to marry his long-term boyfriend Jon Tsouras. The 38-year-old actor, who plays Christian Clarke in the BBC soap, has decided the time has come to take the next step in his relationship.

He said: 'My lovely Jon's Canadian and it's all about when his family can come over, which might be this autumn. We've been together for seven years and it's about time I made an honest man of him.'

Former musical theatre star John added that despite choreographing a Bollywood dance routine on EastEnders, he has no intention of displaying his Bollywood skills at his wedding. He said: 'There might be some Irish dancing, though. We've both got Irish roots, so there could be a bit of the old Riverdance!'

John, who has quickly become one of the more popular characters on EastEnders thanks to his explosive storyline with his married gay lover Syed, also admitted his first day on Albert Square was terrying. He said: 'It was incredibly frightening. I'd never acted on TV before and I was initially on a four-month contract, but they have extended it and extended it. I'll be forever grateful to them for taking a punt on me.'

And John said once he had settled in on set, he quickly felt like part of a 'big family;'. He told Heat magazine: 'It's a cliche to say it but it's true. There are people on that show who I'll be lifelong friends with. Nina Wadia who plays Zainab is really funny and I've relished playing oppostie her. I'm close to Rita Simons, Roxy Mitchell, too. She's exactly my kind of girl and if I'd met her in a bar or club we would be mates too. God help them when we get scenes together, we get the giggles really badly.'

As well as a starring role in EastEnders, John recently started on the juding panel on BBC talent show Over The Rainbow - a role he is relishing. But while the actor admit he had developed some pre-conceived ideas about fellow judge Charlotte Church, he says he couldn't have been more wrong.

He said: 'Charlotte is absolutely lovely. All I knew about her was what I'd read in celebrity magazines. I had no idea what to expect - maybe this sulky, crazy girl. But she's quite the opposite, love her. She's a great mum, totally hands-on with Ruby and Dexter, who are lovely little people. She seems happy and in a really good place. She can be a formidable lady, but she's an absolute class act.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: