Cop who fell on the job sues family of baby who almost drown

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Cop who fell on the job sues family of baby who almost drown Reply with quote

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-mdrown1007oct10,0,6825213.story?track=rss

i know america has this increasing culture of suing anyone for anything ( i remember the story on here a while back - someone trying to sue for millions over a pair of trousers at a dry cleaners ) but this really takes the biscuit.

i can kinda understand the police woman being pissed that theres no nhs style healthcare - but to sue the family of the kid who nearly died?! and to put this strain on the poor kids family ...

i feel sorry for the kid, what sort of life has he got to look forward to now ... Sad
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can sue for anything over here. The question is, will she win?
The trouser suit you mention he didn't win and he ended up paying the dry cleaners money and he may be losing his job as Administrative Law Judge.
I see no problem in suing. It's your right. However, she's terrible for even thinking the suit should be brought up and the lawyer who took it makes me sick as well.
My guess is she will not win. Yet, no matter what happens, she will remain a cunt.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all about the greed, isn't it? Ever since that women got awarded millions of dollars because her Mickey D's coffee was too hot and it burned her when she spilled it (as spectacularly spoofed on "Seinfeld" with Kramer as the "victim").

The police officer's motivations for suing that poor family is disgusting, she deserves to get fired.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto Ditto and Ditto.

Short term gain for long term ostracization, both in personal and professional life.

Stupid bitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: