John McCririck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: John McCririck Reply with quote

John's Tarrant of abuse
Mark Jefferies
20/09/2007

TV loudmouth John McCririck gets booted off a chatshow yesterday - after amazingly branding Ingrid Tarrant useless in bed. The racing pundit, 67, rounded on Ingrid, 53, during Alan Titchmarsh's ITV1 show after she ridiculed estranged husband Chris earlier this year.

He bellowed: "You had a cheek to say he smelt of vindaloo and fish and chips in bed. You can't be any good in bed, that's why he strayed away. Poor old Chris Tarrant - look at what he had to work with if he was bad in bed."

Furious Alan ordered him off, saying: "Go on, off you go." He said later: "I was not prepared to listen to one guest being gratuitously insulting to another. John McCririck was unbelievably rude so I sent him off. Simple as that." Viewers see the amazing row this afternoon. McCririck was also kicked off Hell's Kitchen earlier this month for whingeing about soup.

----------------

Ah bugger, I missed this or would have capped it... McCricket really is a total bugger, but I do enjoy watching him noise people up and this was a cracker by the sounds of things!
nekokate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's an inconoclastic genius! He's like Alf Garnett or something. I find it bizarrely amusing how he calls his co-host on the racing show "Female" instead of her name, as in "Oi! Female! What do you think about these odds?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: