English Democrats Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: English Democrats Party Reply with quote

While trawling through the Daily Express site I came across an article that told 'our' David Cameron that he wasn't doing enough about immigration. On reading the comments I saw one from someone saying that the English Democrats Party is the way forward... and that BNP members should join it as it's the way forward.

So I went to have a look.

www.englishdemocrats.org.uk

The first thing that got me was the poor design and layout, then I clicked on the media page and saw that they're offering a DVD sale presented by, of all people, Garry Bushell! I wasn't expecting much from a group that promotes insularity and the acceptance of implicit racism, but that gave me a chuckle...
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the self-delusion: "We're not extremists, we're people just like you (ahem, who just by sheer coincidence happen to all be white as a sheet)"
luke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're just self hating anti english nekokate wink

Quote:
Comments about being racist are the favourite insults used by Liberal Democrats and New Labour, as their objective is to trade on self hatred and anti Englishness

but i hope you're not lib dem or new labour Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: