Big Brother *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I can't stand the little freak, I think Nikki will be the first in. Christ on a bike the public sicken me! As for the others I reckon Lea, Grace and Spiral will go back in.

I saw that Nikki presenting a section on "the Friday Night Project" and she was really fucking dreadful at it. REALLY bad. I just don't want to see amateurs with no talent getting jobs simply because some members of the public find her interesting! She had no natural ability for it at all and I can only hope that this was the first and last time we see her try.

I could go on about this idiot, but she's taken up too much of my time already.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I hope you're wrong. If Lea goes back in I'll get the razorblades out and kiss the world goodbye! Between Lea and asslene, the crying and whining will drive me to the brink of insanity.

I'd actually love to see Spiral go back in as he'd start rows with the lot of them and that would be fairly entertaining, especially now that he knows asslene and Jennie nominated him Razz

I'd love to see Grace in since Richard called her a horseface and they just replayed that bit not long ago. I think Richard was far too kind as she looks like miss potato head. Her nose looked some buggered when they showed her on the live? She's a face like a can of crushed arseholes Smile

I'd also like to see Mikey go in with the knowledge that Grace didn't wait and maybe give her some of the anger he displayed towards others this week.

I see a real angry Big Brother house coming our way, and I canny wait
clap clap clap
lilycup

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hate it if Jayne went in there, or if Grace did. I don't care about anyone else, really, but Jayne really must not go in! She's a right little cow, so is Grace! ;-) Oh, and I don't want to see Lisa go back in either.

Who I would be ok with going in is: Lea, Spiral, Michael, Susie, and Mikey. I don't really like any of these people, but I prefer them to the others.

I think this whole "twist" is rubbish. BB must really be struggling for viewiers if they are having to do this.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really needed to do something for sure as I'm positive viewers are dropping off quite heavily. The thing I don't get is how all this is meant to work out with so little time left. They already had too many in the house so I can't think of which direction they're going to take in getting them all out.

At the point it's at now they had to do something to shake it up a bit, but the new arrivals are only going to be there to shake things up as they know they've not a chance in hell of winning. Pete has that tightly secured I think....or atleast I hope.

I know everyone's saying Glyn has been on such a journey and all that but I think Pete has too. He's realised he's worth of female attention and is a good looking bloke, and from what I gather, he's had pretty low self-esteem the majority of his life.

I really liked seeing how many of the females in the house took a fancy to him because I'm sure he's been shunned quite a lot during his life for having Tourette's, and as a few of them have said after being evicted, they'd probably not of been interested in him if they met him out on the street.

This has made it so he could be seen from the inside and what he's about instead of seeing a person with a disease, and I think that's a great thing for him and some bit of a journey to gain more self confidence.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon they've done this final twist because they want to promote Nikki and having her in the last week will give them a lot of coverage.

It's as cynical as hell!
HandoGod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon they've done it to get more money outta people. no

I think it's stupid. They were voted out, we paid to vote 'em out, and now they're coming back in. Mad

At least some money is going to charity. Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember this is a spoiler!

Mikey, Grace, Nikki and Lea were voted back in and are living in the house next door. The current housemates saw them going in on the plasma screen but don't know what's going on.

The returned housemates are being really hushed because they don't know the others have seen them.

Up for eviction on friday are Imgoen and Richard and so far the bookies have Imogen going. God I hope so Sad If Richard goes I'll be pissed off.

I agree with what you're saying about trying to get more money out of people. A lot of people spent loads to get these ppl out the house so I'm sure there's a lot of angry BB viewers about.

It's obvious they needed to do something though because the show was an utter bore over the last few weeks.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guessed 3 out of 4 of the ones who would go back in, and it just makes me realise how much I actually hate the public! The only one I got wrong was Mikie - I thought (and hoped) Spiral would go in.
Griffo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what a bunch of knobs the public are? Mikey?!!?! Nikki?!?!.

I didn't like Grace, but i sure prefere her over Nikki any day. I wanted Spiral in there Crying
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't have minded Spiral being voted back in but being honest the whole thing is starting to really bore the shite out of me. I'm to the point of not giving a rats arse if I keep up with the shows now, and still have day 782 and 783 sitting on my desk here burned but not watched.

I did watch the live feed just to see who went in though out of curiosity, but all the rest is just a big bloody yawn.

It's obvious what's going to happen. If they vote Nikki back in the house on friday she'll win the whole thing and her and Pete will be in the tabloids for a wee bit. She'll eventually get bored with him because of their major differences and that's it...history! She'll blow him off like a smelly fart.

sleep

I find myself a bit more interested in the american version now because theres a lot less whining and more cutthroat action, but that too will become a bore as I've reached my reality tv tolerance me thinks
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I've reached my reality tv tolerance me thinks

tell me about it! But I said I'd do this series so I'm going to finish it... luckily there's only another 10 shows or so to do in this series.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I've reached my reality tv tolerance me thinks

tell me about it! But I said I'd do this series so I'm going to finish it... luckily there's only another 10 shows or so to do in this series.

It takes a mighty strong man to go the distance with this, and an even longer vacation once it's done lol Galapagos my dear? Embarassed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Galapagos my dear? Embarassed

no it's just the way I walk!

Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
ostrich?

no that's just the way I run

GOTCHA! Razz

bahhhhhh it didn't come out right! Back to the drawing board!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pathetic piece of dogshit Nikki is whining and crying her greedy arse off right now because they had an award show where they won for certain things done in the house.

Pete took the majority of them and the dirty, ugly cow is in the toilet right now bitching that Pete won them all and she wanted one of her own.

This pretty much tells what this selfish slob is all about. She thinks she should be the one getting all the attention.

Jennie was slagging her off bigtime when Nikki was in the DR bitching and having tantrums because she never got an award. Jennie didn't get one either but didn't bitch like Nikki and think about it? Nikki is 24 and Jennie is 18!

Send the psycho bitch to the loonybin and lock the bloody door and throw away the key. She's rubbish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: