Ally wrote:
You lot are evil. I hope you enjoy watching your faves, like Jayne. Razz

Lol!!!!! Very Happy Of course Jayne's my favourite!! Razz

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

There's not accounting for taste. Razz
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I won't gloat over Nikki being shown the door because as always no matter how much a houseguest aggrivates me, I always end up feeling sorry for them when they leave the house....well other than Grace, Lisa and Lea.

I think it was her time to go because after watching all the shows I'd missed during the week, she seemed to be more paranoid and erratic in her behaviour.

If Jayne isn't shown the door next eviction then they all need their heads read.....as long as she's not exempt that is. She's one sickening piece of shite that one :grr:
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not bothered about watching BB with Nikki out of it.

I'll follow along to see who wins eventually or if somehow things improve - if and when Jayne leaves.

It's boring beyond belief with all the dullards left in there and why they aren't being given a fun task or something interesting to do makes no sense to me.

Today's task. RULE SCHOOL ... Sad

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the rule school is a bit of a bore. Thing is, I don't want Jayne remembering a thing because I want the burping moose to keep buggering herself and further causing the housemates to be punished. That's the only real joy at the moment is seeing them suffer lol
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen a person like Nikki before, I thought she was unique. There were qualities that I liked about her and some that I didn't, but I felt she was entertaining. I'm sorry she was chosen to go. I really wanted Aisleyne to go, but now at this point, I want that slovenly cow Jayne out just a tad bit more! LOL!! That would give the blonde twatlips an extra week, unless they have a multiple eviction, which would mean we could kill two or three useless rat bastards at once!! YAY!! clap clap agree
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I've never seen a person like Nikki before, I thought she was unique. There were qualities that I liked about her and some that I didn't, but I felt she was entertaining. I'm sorry she was chosen to go. I really wanted Aisleyne to go, but now at this point, I want that slovenly cow Jayne out just a tad bit more! LOL!! That would give the blonde twatlips an extra week, unless they have a multiple eviction, which would mean we could kill two or three useless rat bastards at once!! YAY!! clap clap agree

LOL@ Blonde Twat lips!! clap clap clap clap Yeah I wanted Ass out of there as well but seeing as the slapper didn't go, I really hope Jayne stays in that house now. Make them all suffer her company and the punishments of her rule breaking.

This week may be worth watching if only to see Ass get evicted. She's a minger. She can talk however she wants to, but it comes across as really stupid to see this white girl saying she's 'ghetto' and sounding so bloody false with her 'know yourself' crap.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a thing wrong at all with asslene. She's not half the pain in the arse as the other housemates or a backstabbing slag. She authentically tried to make everything up to Nikki but she continued to keep on stabbing and trying to turn everyone else against her and she didn't deserve it one bit.

I think you're all a bit harsh on her being honest, and if you'd rather see her go before the cleaning lady and the other bores then you're really not looking at the big picture. It will be 10 times duller without her.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so convinced of her sincerity with making it up with Nikki. Like Nikki, she seems to turn it on and off. I just don't find it that credible. I guess before she went to the house next door I found her to be a bit of a bully, which made me want to slap her to defend Nikki. Ah well, I don't think time will change my opinion of her, but one just never knows. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I'm not so convinced of her sincerity with making it up with Nikki. Like Nikki, she seems to turn it on and off. I just don't find it that credible. I guess before she went to the house next door I found her to be a bit of a bully, which made me want to slap her to defend Nikki. Ah well, I don't think time will change my opinion of her, but one just never knows. Very Happy

That's it exactly. Ais turns it on and off at will. Look at how she sobbed hysterically after she evicted Jonathan. As she was walking to the diary room door, she stopped crying and said something about the door not opening in a calm voice, then gets in the diary room and immediately goes mental.

I've seen her do the same thing on other occasions when it comes to the old water works. Not that she's the only one to do it, Nikki did as well.

And as far as Nikki goes, they didn't like each other, and everybody else knew that as well. Of course Ass going to try to act like she's going to be nice to her because she bullied her before she left. She's playing the game and doing a good job of it because she's still in there.

Obviously I don't like her. I can understand why men would like her though, because she walks around with her tits and ass out most of the time. She's also dropped her towel on a couple occasions and was completely naked and not bothered by anyone seeing her. Richard has warned about it but she's taken no notice. I think she's been a tease with Spiral and it really makes me sick how she has lead him on, and dropped him as soon as she thought she could get close to Pete. With Lea out of the way and Nikki down in the dumps that Ass had returned, it was perfect timing.

Then she went and reported Spiral in the Diary room for something she started whilst he was taking a shower! Just another reason I don't like her.

If Jayne stays in that house a few more days I think Ass is gonna go off at her and lose her new found sense of calm. Not that I'd blame her for that though. Smile Smile Smile

I almost wish something like that would happen to make it worth watching again. Laughing

Ass is a more interesting housemate to bitch about. I mean what can we say about Susie without falling to sleep? She makes a mean cuppa? Surprised
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:

I really do believe she was being sincere, but when you go out of your way to make things right with someone just to have them whining behind your back 10 minutes later, it makes one want to say screw it. Let her dwell as she's the epitome of the phrase 'pity party'.

Nikkis problem all boiled down to jealousy. She hates asslene because Pete gets on well with her, she hated jennie before getting to know her because she talked to Pete, and anyone else that tries to have a second of his time is this and that.

Ye never know pirty, she might grow on you, but even if she doesn't she'll be a lot more exciting than watching the majority of the others in there, bar Jayne of course that can't stop opening her mouth and getting them all punished. That alone gives the show the spark it needs, although she's brutal to listen to the majority of the time Very Happy
lilycup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I really do believe she was being sincere, but when you go out of your way to make things right with someone just to have them whining behind your back 10 minutes later, it makes one want to say screw it. Let her dwell as she's the epitome of the phrase 'pity party'.

Nikkis problem all boiled down to jealousy. She hates asslene because Pete gets on well with her, she hated jennie before getting to know her because she talked to Pete, and anyone else that tries to have a second of his time is this and that.

I think Ash was being sincere too. She has even said that her and Nikki would be friends on the outside world - and I believe her. I think I would get along great with Nikki in the outside world, but in the BB house I would go mad.

Nikki was certainly jealous when Ash came back in and started to spend time with Pete. Nikki didn't even admit to liking Pete until Ash was getting close to him.

Until Ash came back in, Nikki had always said that she didn't fancy Pete. Ash comes back in, and suddenly Nikki fancies Pete and is jealous of Pete being with Ash.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predicted in week one that Nikki fancied Pete... which would probably have been more significant if EVERY woman in there didn't fancy him!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: