If dog fighing sickens you will you act on this please?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: If dog fighing sickens you will you act on this please? Reply with quote

Michael Vick is a high paid quarterback for the NFL's Atlanta Falcons with whom he has a 10 year $130 million dollar contract. Warning, the article is sickening so if you're squeamish stop reading this now. He has a pretty extensive dog fighting venture with his friends.

The NFL and Nike have publicly stated that they want to take a wait and see posture until the Federal investigation is finished. If you find this sickening can you take a second to tell the NFL, Nike and the Atlanta Falcons to go f*ck themselves for not straight up firing his sorry ass? Please note that there is one paragraph that explains how the "losing" dogs were put to death. The "some other method" is that they slammed the dogs onto the ground until they died. I will gouge my eyes out before I ever even watch another f*cking Nike commercial.

Give the morons at the NFL a piece of your mind here:
http://www.nfl.com/help/emailtech
Contact the assclapper Atlanta Falcons here:
fans@falcons.nfl.com.
And last but not least, the geniuses at Nike can be contacted here:
http://swoosh.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/swoosh.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does sicken me. I think the NFL should have shitcanned him right away. For those that feel one is innocent until proven guilty.....Yes, that is true, but from what I can see, if you hang around shit, you become shit by association. I'll bet his charges get dropped down to something much less so that he doesn't do time, or I wouldn't even be surprised if his high priced lawyers get him off. The only way to make a change is to hit the sponsors in the pocketbook. As my dear dad said, look how baseballers and hockey players went on strike. That should have pissed the people off enough to boycott the games......It didn't. As long as fans put up with it and continue to pay for the games, the shoes, the crap, the owners will put up with behavior from their players like Mike Vick.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: