American Idol - the final
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: American Idol - the final Reply with quote

Who's gonna win?

Will it be eye-candy Cat who can oh so nearly sing?

or Taylor who dances like an epileptic, and can oh so nearly sing?

Either way, surely the worst final two ever.

If I could vote, mine it would go to Taylor - if only because he represents evrything that Simon Cowell does NOT want in an Idol.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has to be Taylor or I'm flying over to beat everyone to death with a baseball bat. I'm not sure who mind you, but whoever is in the vacinity of where ever the hell they are lol Razz I just don't want that scumbucket winning.

I loathe that bitch!

I can understand how you think she's eyecandy but don't you get nauseated with that dumbarse look on her face when she sings?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's over and Taylor is going to win....I hope! Crying Simon told him he's the next American Idol so I'm really hoping that's true, but considering what's happened this year I'm not getting too comfy yet. 2 hours tomorrow will tell thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm voting for Taylor, but the lines are busy!!
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really were both bloody awful tonight though!

Screechy Kat and wailing Taylor.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:

Well it should of been Chris up there! Grrrrrrrrr

Kat was dreadful! Taylor was fun and I thought he did well with what he was given to sing.

Here's how Kat has sung most of her songs ... sitting down. Sad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
maycm wrote:

Well it should of been Chris up there! Grrrrrrrrr

Kat was dreadful! Taylor was fun and I thought he did well with what he was given to sing.

Here's how Kat has sung most of her songs ... sitting down. Sad

LOL Ally that picture reminded me of her so well. Good one!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:

I thought Taylor did a great job on Living for the City. When I heard he was singing Levon I thought he'd knock them dead but I was a wee bit disappointed he didn't put more into it. His last song I thought he did pretty good. He always manages to put so much personality into his performances and that's what makes him so fun to watch.

I've been quite harsh On McPhee but she isn't all that dreadful really. I'm just in a snit that she stayed and Chris left but that's not really her fault, it's the people voting or not voting. She does screech quite a good bit and I've noticed that for a good while now, and that's why she should lose as she cracks under pressure.

All I can say is SOUL PATROL! Razz clap clap clap

And Simon saying he's just won American Idol made me want to jump thru the telly and kiss him
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kat is an OK singer but she's ordinary and boring. There's something missing with her for me and I'd be surprised if we heard about her singing after idol. She did manage to get enough votes to stay in when I really think Chris should of been there. It would of made for a far better finale for me. And Elliot was far better than Kat as well.

Oh well that's the show, but Taylor better win. I did manage to get in some votes so I hope that helps. Very Happy He does have a soulful voice and I like the way he gets into the music. He's fun.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

All I can say is SOUL PATROL! Razz clap clap clap

And Simon saying he's just won American Idol made me want to jump thru the telly and kiss him

I'm so glad Simon said it because he usually gets it right.

We better not be putting the mafia/tafia curse on it!! Smile

SOUL PATROL! clap clap clap
SOUL PATROL! clap clap clap
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally we picked a winner yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I was holding my breath when Ryan was about to read the results because I thought our luck would continue to be crap, but we finally came up with the winner!

I was so happy I actually got choked up lol Embarassed

I totally loved that Prince was on. He looked as hot as ever and I was amazed to see him on a show like that because he's pretty choosey about the stuff he does.

Lets hope our BB pick comes through now and I think we'll get this one right thumbs

Only thing left to say is SOUL PATROL BABYYYYYYYYY Razz

clap clap clap clap
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This turned out to be a good finale! When Prince came on stage I just said "OH MY GOD" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Prince!! I had the volume up so loud it was deafening, lolololol... Smile Smile
For this, all is forgiven American Idol!!! And Chris performed and was amazing, so was Elliot!! I was happy his mum got that award, lol bless!

All of the stars were great with one exception... what the hell happened with Meatloaf? no Kat actually sounded good but he made my ears bleed. :deaf: I thought they might have to carry him off the stage in a stretcher... Sad

Oh who recognised Clay Aiken? He looked strange and he had a bad wig on his head. :grr: He could sing though but his entire performance was wasted because that crazy wannabe contestant wouldn't shut up. You'd of thought he just saw God the way he was so in awe. I could understand that for Prince, but not for Clay, lmao. Razz

Anyway on to the best bit, yes Irish our jinx has been lifted!! :bow:
:bounce:
We finally picked the winner!! Taylor!!! :star: ....SOUL PATROL :star: SOUL PATROL!!! :star:

clap clap clap clap clap clap

He'll probably be on the Tonight Show tomorrow with Jay Leno ... can't wait to see that! thumbs
vegas
Diamond Geezer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made Simon look the fool he didn't want to put Taylor through in the auditions. Shows how much he knows.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vegas wrote:
Made Simon look the fool he didn't want to put Taylor through in the auditions. Shows how much he knows.

I think when Simon was looking at Taylor he didn't think he looked the part or really sounded the part.

Because of him having grey hair, he didn't think he suited the image of what an american idol should be, and his genre of choice was a bit old school.

For the first 3/4 of the show I found Taylor boring and a bit overbearing because of his odd movements and such whilst singing, but the last couple weeks won me over on him because he picked up his game and really started sounding great.

I still think Chris and Elliot should have been the final 2 with Chris winning, but that's all history now and I'm really happy about the result.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Taylor and Kath will be on Larry King tonight. Just saw the ad for it thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: