Kylie goes time travelling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Kylie goes time travelling Reply with quote

Fans of Dr Who are Spinning Around in excitement as the Aussie star has confirmed she will appearing in the next series of the popular programme. Kylie is keeping quiet about her role, but has revealed she will not be playing a baddy.

It will be yet another accolade for the petite popstar who has bounced back with a vengeance after her battle with breast cancer.

No-one will confirm whether her part will be a one off special or a recurring character.

Either way, Kylie's stylist William Baker is particularly excited she is going to be on the sci-fi programme - lets hope he's designing her a fabulous new outfit for the occasion shhh
Luther Blissett
Free the weed!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She can time travel onto my knob any day of the week!

p.s. Do I win five pounds?
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Kylie goes time travelling Reply with quote

alan1254 wrote:
Fans of Dr Who are Spinning Around in excitement as the Aussie star has confirmed she will appearing in the next series of the popular programme. Kylie is keeping quiet about her role, but has revealed she will not be playing a baddy.

It will be yet another accolade for the petite popstar who has bounced back with a vengeance after her battle with breast cancer.

No-one will confirm whether her part will be a one off special or a recurring character.

Either way, Kylie's stylist William Baker is particularly excited she is going to be on the sci-fi programme - lets hope he's designing her a fabulous new outfit for the occasion shhh

Exciting stuff. Kylie is great, and will be a super addition to the show. Can't wait for the next series.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I can find, she will be in the whole of the next season / series of Dr Who.

Add to this, David Tenant is bowing out mid-point to make way for another doctor....
Robert Carlyle (Spelling maybe off) who was in such movies as the full monty & trainspotting (think he did someTV shows too) is supposed to take over, but then other places have stated that michael sheen (The queen etc) is also the new doctor.

I'd prefer at least a whole season myself with DT as the Dr...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not liked David Tennant in the role recently - he's too 'cool' with his greased hair etc. Why would a timelord keep up with fashion trends?!
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONDON (AFP) - Australian pop diva Kylie Minogue is to star in a Christmas special of the popular science-fiction TV drama Doctor Who
The 39-year-old former soap opera actress will have a "major lead role" in the hour-long episode called "Voyage of the Damned" alongside lead actor David Tennant.

"It is an incredible thrill to be joining David and the entire Doctor Who production for this year's Christmas special," Kylie said.

"Doctor Who has a unique history and it is going to be very exciting to be a part of that."

The episode, which starts filming in Cardiff in July, will be written by Doctor Who executive producer and head writer Russell T Davies.

He said: "We are delighted and excited to announce that Kylie Minogue will be joining the Doctor.

"Doctor Who Xmas specials are always a joy and we feel very confident that this will be the most ambitious and best Christmas episode yet."

The next series of the hit TV series will return in the spring.

Minogue returned to the stage after an 18-month break last November with a sell-out concert in Sydney after recovering from breast cancer.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Add to this, David Tenant is bowing out mid-point to make way for another doctor....

What????!!!.....WHAT?????!!!!.......WHAT??????!!!!!!!!

Ahh crap. I really liked David Tennant. Say it isn't so.....
harry perkins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Tennant, but he's already had twice the time Eccleston had, so it could be good to keep the viewers on their toes. I thought I heard a report of Carlyle's death on a radio show, so if he's going to be the Doctor the report will have thankfully been exagerated.
Twirley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
6ULDV8 wrote:

What????!!!.....WHAT?????!!!!.......WHAT??????!!!!!!!!

Ahh crap. I really liked David Tennant. Say it isn't so.....

I've liked both the new doctors...hope the next one is as good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: