Conspiracy theories and George...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colston

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Conspiracy theories and George... Reply with quote

His usual argument in denial of any of the 9/11 stuff is that the US couldn't maintain the lie...

It seems they are not very good at it.

nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a 9/11 conspiracy theory though. This is the Bush Administration spinning the deaths of some soldiers, which wouldn't surprise anyone, let alone George Galloway.
Colston

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
This isn't a 9/11 conspiracy theory though. This is the Bush Administration spinning the deaths of some soldiers, which wouldn't surprise anyone, let alone George Galloway.

Which is mendacious, no?
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US government and soldiers lie all the time ... We have seen so many coverups.
Note the line in
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/world/south_asia/6556721.stm
"We have testimony from marines that is in conflict with unanimous testimony from civilians at the site."

Which is another way to say they lied.

George's line is that the coverup would have to be so huge, so many people, that it couldn't be pulled off, and someone would blow the whistle.

I personally do believe in a coverup on 911. We have seen SO MANY whistle-blowers, and hard facts, but the biased media either ignores it, or attacks the messenger.

For an example of whistle-blowing, see http://www.spiderednews.com/911.htm
Salim201

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it took 30 years for the government accountability in the Pearl Harbour story to come out, and I believe things will start to come out over time that will far from exculpate the US admin for 11/9. Loose change final cut is coming this november and although it probably seems a bit sensationalised it poses some serious questions and I think it'll raise public awareness.
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salim201 wrote:
it took 30 years for the government accountability in the Pearl Harbour story to come out

The stories which took 30 years to come out about Pearl Harbour are coming out much faster in the case of 911.

The media is handling them both the same way : Ignore if you can, else attack the messenger. But 911, being so current, and affecting current policy, is already reaching a "tipping point" ... too many people are both refusing to accept the official lie, and "spreading the word" that the emperor has no clothes ..
til661

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a good documentary made about 2 years ago, i think it was called 'saving private lynch' on bbc2, worth watching if you can find it.

Oh and don't you have a whole conspiracy section, why does every other thread end up being about 9/11
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

til661 wrote:
why does every other thread end up being about 9/11?

The ninth of November is a very important day!
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

til661 wrote:
There was a good documentary made about 2 years ago, i think it was called 'saving private lynch' on bbc2, worth watching if you can find it.

I assume the "documentary" parrots the official US official story. But the US official story is pure propaganda = LIES. As such calling it a documentary would be is like saying Bush/Blair is the messenger of god, or that the KKK cared about the people they lynched [excuse the pun]

Even Jessica Lynch said (in the BBC article at the top of this thread) the official story is not true.

til661 wrote:
Oh and don't you have a whole conspiracy section, why does every other thread end up being about 9/11

Because 911 both pervades many stories (e.g. censorship or firing of people), as well as a litmus test of the lies of governments on all sides .. it is like a big elephant in the room undermining the credibility of government officials whenever they open their mouths, or when they want us to believe the propaganda they put out [dodgy dossier etc.]. 911 is the lie which has too many whistle-blowers, too many bare-faced lies and obstructions by the government and media, it is the largest insurance fraud (and possibly straight theft) of ALL TIME (which hits pensioners round the world since they have a large stake in the these insurance companies via the pension funds of their employers or via extra taxation by the government).

I do not consider it a conspiracy theory the belief that the official 911 story is not true and accurate. It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT the official 911 story could NOT have happened the way it was described in the official 911 report. It is just an incredible fiction to believe the official line, which stretches all credulity.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as ar as I remember that documentary exposed the entire story as a sham - it didn't support the goverment line at all.
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even better .. wish we had a video link. I hear the BBC is putting a huge amount of archives online .. I wish this is one of them.
Salim201

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant video i don't think most people saw.. I don't normally post youtuber's! but this one really struck me and is very relavent..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg
til661

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch doumentary : DL

Oh and GGfan it's best to know what you are talking about before you go off on a rant, even a casual google search would have shown the premise of the show to be the opposite of your assumption, but why let facts get in the way eh?

Quote:
I do not consider it a conspiracy theory the belief that the official 911 story is not true and accurate. It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT the official 911 story could NOT have happened the way it was described in the official 911 report. It is just an incredible fiction to believe the official line, which stretches all credulity.

Yes that's why there has been the sum total of no academic journals which agree with this, Alex Jones' website doesn't count i'm afraid. Then again I already knew that your grasp of science was tenuous to say the least after the global warming thread.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for the link til - I thought I had it saved myself, but no luck
til661

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: