conspiracy central shows it's true racist colours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: conspiracy central shows it's true racist colours Reply with quote

I was banned from the Conspiracy Central site a while back for defending the rights of gays (it was a point of principle), and while I thought the guy was a dick I didn't think he was as pathetic as the piece on his site that I saw tonight.

I signed up with a new account when I saw that he'd closed it all down to people unless they were signed in and these lines are some of what I saw...

"I am fucking sick of fucking POLES, UKRAINIANS and RUSSIANS as this is where 99.99% of spammers come from. All all them fucking slavic peices of shit will be BANNED from here in due time and I don't GIVE A FUCK if the odd innocent person gets wiped out!"

After I read this I thought he was just being extreme for the sake of it, but after a few arse-licking replies from a couple of people he went on to say...

I am starting to HATE fucking slavic people's more than zionist jews! At least the jews don't fuck with me, only monitor. They say Hitler also wanted anihilations of the slavs.... too bad he failed. I don't give a fuck with they ARE "white", they're starting to disgust me since I have to call them "human".

Not one person has said a word to him about this (well except for me just now) in the 3 days it's been there. What a bunch of scumbags... I said he was a bigoted, racist, homophobic prick and left it at that.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that took about 8 minutes.

Quote:
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 8 2034, 11:50 PM.

only another 27 years before I get to call him that again? Dagnabbit.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job it's just a temporary suspension then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: