the mother of all one man shows at the hackney empire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: the mother of all one man shows at the hackney empire Reply with quote

GEORGE GALLOWAY - THE MOTHER OF ALL SUNDAYS
MAIN HOUSE
13/05/2007 to 13/05/2007
Show Time: 7:00pm
£15

http://www.hackneyempire.co.uk/show_details.php?show=78

Quote:
Make a date for the "Mother of all One Man Shows" - an evening of pungent political commentary, debate, humour and verbal fireworks with George Galloway MP. The man who humbled the US Senate and now draws in a record audience for his radio phone-in show on TalkSport will be answering all the questions you throw at him during this special one man show. With TalkSport – Britain’s leading talk radio station – promoting the evening, tickets are sure to sell out fast.

anyone going?
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could have made it.

It says "TalkSport if promoting the evening" .. Other than George mentioning it, I don't think TalkSport are really promoting it .. I can't see it on their web site (though I didn't look too deeply)
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: the mother of all one man shows at the hackney empire Reply with quote

luke wrote:
anyone going?

I hope too.. I'm in London for the last day of the football season. So should be done in enough time to get from Tottenham to Hackney...
popinjay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
I wish I could have made it.

It says "TalkSport if promoting the evening" .. Other than George mentioning it, I don't think TalkSport are really promoting it .. I can't see it on their web site (though I didn't look too deeply)

Probably a sponsorship deal.

I wish I could go, but I'm far too far away.
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: the mother of all one man shows at the hackney empire Reply with quote

Colston wrote:
luke wrote:
anyone going?

I hope too.. I'm in London for the last day of the football season. So should be done in enough time to get from Tottenham to Hackney...

It is only fifteen minutes or so... so yes. Got my ticket this morning. And Tottenham equalised in the last minute too. A good day. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: