BIG BROTHER 7 DISCUSSION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand Shabaz. I think he's false. Now I may watch tonights eps and maybe see another side to him and change my mind, but based on what I saw last night, he's just a bad actor and a bloody annoying one at that. Plus he's no right to be touching all over people, especially when Glyn who's just a boy really, is telling him not to.

Nikki is a whinger but she's not gotten on my nerves yet. Her tantrums just make me laugh. She gets herself worked up more than anyone else.
lilycup

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Plus he's no right to be touching all over people, especially when Glyn who's just a boy really, is telling him not to.

I completely agree, Shahbaz has no right to touch Glyn when Glyn has said he doesn't like it.

And after watching tonight's show already, I can say that Shahbaz won't come across any better. In fact I disliked him even more after watching it.

I'm really loving Pete though, and I think it would be nice if him and Lisa got together.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
I can't stand Shabaz. I think he's false. Now I may watch tonights eps and maybe see another side to him and change my mind, but based on what I saw last night, he's just a bad actor and a bloody annoying one at that. Plus he's no right to be touching all over people, especially when Glyn who's just a boy really, is telling him not to.

Nikki is a whinger but she's not gotten on my nerves yet. Her tantrums just make me laugh. She gets herself worked up more than anyone else.

Actually that's one thing I found very offensive about Shahbaz. When Glyn asked not to be touched and explained he's not comfortable with it, Shahbaz should have been more understanding and respectful of his wishes. You could tell it was hard on the poor lad trying to explain himself and I just hope he's left alone. I was very happy to hear Dawn sticking up for Glyn and I hope the rest do the same in telling Shahbaz to keep his hands off him.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:

Actually that's one thing I found very offensive about Shahbaz. When Glyn asked not to be touched and explained he's not comfortable with it, Shahbaz should have been more understanding and respectful of his wishes. You could tell it was hard on the poor lad trying to explain himself and I just hope he's left alone. I was very happy to hear Dawn sticking up for Glyn and I hope the rest do the same in telling Shahbaz to keep his hands off him.

Amen and Hallelujah to everything said above. That Shahbaz is just a mess -- I agree with the Housemate (Rick or Ceasar?) who said that if Shahbaz didn't already have immunity, Shahbaz would be the first to go. Such a drama queen! But not in a good way, ya know what I mean? He's an Evil Queen! no

I also enjoyed Dawn's conversation with Shahbaz telling him to be real and not to blame all the negativity he's generating on the fact that he's Pakistani and gay. I completely winced when he used the N* word in reference to Dawn's race, and prepared for Dawn to give him a proper, well-deserved slap. Shahbaz is lucky that Dawn isn't a "Sista from the U.S."!! Or maybe the N* word isn't as offensive to UK residents of African descent as it is in the US?
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grrrrr!

I'm just after watching BB where at the end Shahbaz started hiding all the food. He's completely lost the bloody plot!

He was so ignorant towards Lisa and everyone else during tagging gifts for the other housemates and I was so glad Lea gave it to him the way she did.

The constant crying and whining and all the rest has reached a point of ridiculous and even though I didn't like Richard saying everyone should ignore him, you can't really blame them.

What a complete f*cked up mess he is!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think to conclude that "Shahbaz has issues" would be a serious understatement. His volatility and instability -- if it's real and not just for the cameras -- is very unsettling.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow?s episode to see the Housemates' reaction to the "food removal".

On a guilty admission, Shahbaz is entertaining in the way a car crash is: You know it's a horrible scene, but somehow you can't help but look. :shocked:
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a sweet move if BB switched things up & decided to give all 'non hat wearing' peeps immunity as they have suffered without their cases & put the 'hat brigade' up for eviction....

Shabbyazz ( :grr: )
I think he's pushing buttons in such a way to get the likes of sezar to throw a punch at him...
He seems to go after those who have a chance (in his eyes) of winning & knows the quickest way to get shot of them is to have them thump him...
He even mentioned it last night, he ranted on "go on then, hit me, go on & BB will throw you out"...
He's just a 'shit cunt'.

The Canadian has 'turned' out to be less of a dick than I first thought he would be, but non-the-less I feel he will be evicted by the UK public based purely on the fact that he's not from the UK...

Bonnie (bonnehhhh)
I still think she's a cert for being kicked asap
She knows it too, she's taken a back seat & said nothing to nobody on camera during the main shows...
She can run, but she can't hide.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
I can't stand Shabaz. I think he's false.

He's not being false at all really - that is exactly how I've known the guy. I've only met him a few times, but the person you see on the TV is the person you'd meet walking (flouncing) up the street.

His separation from society has forced him into this corner, and, as I pointed out in the chat the other night (and was mentioned on Big Brain last night), Pete is the only one who understands his position because he too has been austracized by the wankers and arseholes who think that not being "normal" is wrong.
heatmiser1014

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help but loving Shabaz on the show. To me, he is Science and Derek combined from BBUK 6. I loved those two, and they mixed it up all the time with the other housemates. He has totally made BB interesting to watch, and instead of getting upset and frustrated, I roll on the ground with laughter. I can't wait to see what he will do next. I say all this because I am not there, and would probably be out of omy mind if I had to live with him for 13 weeks.

To me the real tragedy is Pete. He is sweet, and appears to be a genuine nice guy, but let's face it, he is on there because his affliction provides entertainment - "Hey!! Let's look at the spastic guy!!" I really don't enjoy that type of entertainment.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heatmiser1014 wrote:
I can't help but loving Shabaz on the show. To me, he is Science and Derek combined from BBUK 6. I loved those two, and they mixed it up all the time with the other housemates. He has totally made BB interesting to watch, and instead of getting upset and frustrated, I roll on the ground with laughter. I can't wait to see what he will do next. I say all this because I am not there, and would probably be out of omy mind if I had to live with him for 13 weeks.

To me the real tragedy is Pete. He is sweet, and appears to be a genuine nice guy, but let's face it, he is on there because his affliction provides entertainment - "Hey!! Let's look at the spastic guy!!" I really don't enjoy that type of entertainment.

At first I found Pete truly facinating because of not being use to seeing anyone with Tourette's, and that bundled together with his personality reallly focused my attention on him.

After watching the show a few days now it's not something that crosses my mind anymore because I'm use to it. Listening to him in the diaryroom and what he's about as a person has me more interested, and when he felt badly for the way Shahbaz was being treated and his opinion on Sezer about touching women is what made me really like him all the more.

I think the general public sees him for who is is and not for what he has, and that's what gives him the popularity I think he has.

As far as Shahbaz goes, Big Brother knew what type of personality he was before giving him approval to go into the house and I'm quite sure they knew how he'd act. For them it's all about how many people watch and the popularity of the show, and they're doing it on both Shahbaz's and the other housemates expense. He truly doesn't belong in a setting like that because of the way he is as a person, and he's the one I find disturbing to watch most of all. It's not funny or anything else to watch him losing it on a constant basis, and their decision to basically ostracized him have pushed all the wrong buttons and he's going to lose it further till he completely cracks up. He's a totally f*cked up person with major issues and that's not entertainment in my book.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think Shahbaz is acting and playing up for the camera's for the most part. He's admitted that himself and that he was deliberately being theatrical. There have been times when he's 'crying' when he's turned it on and off so quickly that it really came off as being false to me.

If I found him and his outbursts entertaining or at least comical, I really wouldn't care one way or the other if it was all an act. But I don't.

It all comes across as being very contrived.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

Considering the show is completely contrived is that a bad thing though? Or should he just play it as if he's not a TV show?
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Ally wrote:

Considering the show is completely contrived is that a bad thing though? Or should he just play it as if he's not a TV show?

No it's not necessarily a bad thing. He's got a lot of people talking about him and he's definitely not boring or shirking at the back. If you are going to go on television, at least be interesting. There are a few in there that are coming across as dullards.

They probably all have game plans when going into the BB house. At this point, I just don't like his behaviour or how he's treated some of the other housemates.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that Shahbaz is putting on a few things for the camera, but as far as his temperament goes, I think we're seeing the real deal.

He doesn't seem to have the capabilities to handle the type of situation he's in, and it's only going to get worse as the show goes on. He will continue to alienate himself with more bizarre behaviour because of being ignored by the rest of them, not to mention he just can't handle that many personalities in one space like that.

It's always easy for people to watch the show and think they'd do fine in that type of setting, but actually being in it would be pretty hard I'd think. The only thing that surprises me is the amount of time it took for the cracks to start to show in him, and that says to me he's not a very mentally balanced person, and I think we're going to see a lot more juvenile and distrubing behaviour from him before he's either voted out or goes on his own accord.
lilycup

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning: Spoiler below!

Spoiler below

Spoiler below

Spoiler below

Spoiler below

Spoiler below

Spoiler below

Spoiler below

Spoiler below....

Shahbaz has apparently left the house!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24

Jump to: