the BNP
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: the BNP Reply with quote

Here's a song to remind you (if you needed it) of why this lot are such bastards.

http://couchtripper.com/mp3/BNP-song1.mp3

I mean to say, The Wurzels?
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could have at least affected 'Paki' voices, just to really nail it home... Cunts.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of-course, they don't mention all the REAL money wasted on useless wars of conquest by their Military heros
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BNP militaristic jingoism and this "anti-scarf" racism (as discussed in the "Seaman Faye Turney" thread) are part of the "background noise" which leads to a group/community shielding a paedophile who performed an indecent act on a one-year-old baby.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6554541.stm
"Reward to trace city sex attacker"

The incident happened as she took her one-year-old son from his pram on a cycle path in Yoker in Glasgow.

The assault took place on Tuesday, 3 April. Four men approached the 33-year-old mother on a cycle path, between Plean Street and Dyke Road in Yoker, and subjected her to what police said was a horrific ordeal.

The woman had been walking with her baby at about 1630 BST when the group of white men made racial remarks towards her.

They then began to throw stones at her and kick her.

One of the men then indecently assaulted the woman and attempted to perform an indecent act on her one-year-old son.

Officers had already recovered her headscarf and pram.
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was browsing the official BNP website and it's almost comical how blatant they are.

It's absolutely impossible for a BNP supporter to claim they're not racist when you read their manifestos and stance.

A manifesto on Abolishing Multiculturalism wastes no time in stating "We do not accept the absurd superstition [...] of human equality." I mean... what??! I knew that was the underlying attitude, but to actually have it in a manifesto?? LOL! The same article goes on to discuss how people of different ethnicities simply can't live amongst each other, and even goes as far (almost comically again, surely?) to cite studies of apes!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that case in Glasgow of the woman and her baby being sexually assaulted happened just up the road from me - it's really shocked and disgusted not just the locals but the entire country. There was a Turkish man slashed and covered with blue paint on the same track a few days before... I feel so sorry for these victims as I use the track myself quite regularly.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
There was a Turkish man slashed and covered with blue paint

Was there a significance to the colour "Blue" ? I thought it was the BNP crowd from south of the border who were the main racists .. not the independence parties north of the border.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure about the blue paint myself - maybe it means something to these thugs. There's a good bit of racism up here.
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I heard of the Wurzels playing anywhere it was in a pub known for a racist clientele here in Bristol... not that that implies anything about the Wurzels own characters....
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which pub is that, Colston? I live in Bath and used to know Bristol reasonably well. On the subject of the Wurzels, they've played round here a bit and seem quite a benign and decent bunch. They played a show at the Bath Cats and Dogs home which I appreciated as a big supporter of that particular charity.

It just conjours up that episode of Phoenix Nights where Brian Potter invites the folk band "Half A Shilling" to play a few numbers. They turn out to be a racist folk band who include a song called "Send The Buggers Back" in their set!
Colston

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comsatangel wrote:
Which pub is that, Colston? I live in Bath and used to know Bristol reasonably well. On the subject of the Wurzels, they've played round here a bit and seem quite a benign and decent bunch. They played a show at the Bath Cats and Dogs home which I appreciated as a big supporter of that particular charity.

It just conjours up that episode of Phoenix Nights where Brian Potter invites the folk band "Half A Shilling" to play a few numbers. They turn out to be a racist folk band who include a song called "Send The Buggers Back" in their set!

The Harriers, Hartcliffe, Bristol BS13... not recommended for a night out. crazed
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related to racism : **Actually, this is a war crime : Shooting someone for insulting your mother**

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6556643.stm

A video aired on German TV has shown an army recruit on firing practice being ordered to pretend he was in New York's Bronx facing hostile African Americans.

During the filmed training session, an instructor tells the soldier: "You're in the Bronx, a black van pulls up in front of you and three African-Americans get out and start really insulting your mother... act!".

The soldier then fires his gun several times and shouts obscenities in English, as the instructor encourages him to curse even louder.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the bnp's election broadcast that was on the other night for the Scottish elections. I've not watched it myself yet as their server is so slow it's taking ages to download.

http://www.bnp-tv.com/video/bnpscotland.wmv
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buggering hell - I just watched the video and I was disgusted. Not mainly by the "christian conservative" slant, nor by the assertion that the SSP are only for immigrants, but by the poor quality production!

To record the sound the way they did was a travesty - maybe they need to hire some Polish labour to do their editing....
popinjay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I wasn't sure about the blue paint myself - maybe it means something to these thugs. There's a good bit of racism up here.

Maybe they thought it was petrol when they bought it, but haven't learned how to read yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: