Greatest dog collars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Greatest dog collars Reply with quote

My husband got a huge box of items to review from a pet company called Bamboo.
Three of things we got in there are these awesome collars that have a build in leash that gives you easy control over the dog (especially when visitors are at the door), a great leash (lead) that has a built zipper pocket for you and seat belt buckle and a walking harness.
We only got one harness and we loved it so much that we went to PetSmart to get another one! They are just awesome. Here is a video link for the collar and leash and a link for the harness. I high recommend them as they tested great, they're durable and very handy!
This company also sent us some awesome toys that the dogs haven't even been able to eat through yet! thumbs

Click here
for harness specs
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dog toys...

I have yet to find something my Ridgebacks can't destroy within a morning....

Please let me know what these toys are...
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
Dog toys...

They are made by the same company that made the collars. These are two of the ones we got. It's the extreme ones that have worked the best. We got a few others but they have not done as well. We even gave one of the combat extreme ones to a friend of ours who has a rat terrier that destroys everything in an hour and it's still living! Surprised

Click here
and Click here
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know if they have those things for little yapper dogs? My sister has one that is a squirmy little bugger and gets out of her harness 'cuz she's so small.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Do you know if they have those things for little yapper dogs? My sister has one that is a squirmy little bugger and gets out of her harness 'cuz she's so small.

We got small, medium and large. But I do know for sure they carry and extra large, so my guess is they would also carry an extra small. PetSmart carries the them but you can find out what other stores too.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha - how timely, given the task for last week's "UK Apprentice" wannabes!!
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to sound negative or anything but the dog seat belt struck me as being a bit wierd.

It looked like it would break the dogs neck or strangle it if there was a collision. I'm sure it's intention is to stop the dog from jumping around and hope there is some sort of release mechanism in the cas of an accident.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
Not to sound negative or anything but the dog seat belt struck me as being a bit wierd.

It looked like it would break the dogs neck or strangle it if there was a collision. I'm sure it's intention is to stop the dog from jumping around and hope there is some sort of release mechanism in the cas of an accident.

It connects to a harness, so the risk is actually quite minimal. The harness hooks on the back, not the collar.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

We got small, medium and large. But I do know for sure they carry and extra large, so my guess is they would also carry an extra small. PetSmart carries the them but you can find out what other stores too.

Thanks Sky!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Skylace wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Thanks Sky!

You're welcome! And let me know what you find out. If anything I can see if that is something that can be put in the review or related to company for their consideration.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
6ULDV8 wrote:
Dog toys...

They are made by the same company that made the collars. These are two of the ones we got. It's the extreme ones that have worked the best. We got a few others but they have not done as well. We even gave one of the combat extreme ones to a friend of ours who has a rat terrier that destroys everything in an hour and it's still living! Surprised

Click here
and Click here

I'm with 6ULDV8 on this.... I have yet to find any toy that my dog doesn't destroy...... including these ones! Tried them a year or so ago as I was told that they were made of firehose and nearly indestructible. Well, less than 10 min later, he had chewed the black edging apart and got it stuck in his teeth like he was flossing. I'm seriously thinking that a piece of chain link might be the only thing that he won't chew through Smile
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I buy the girls a bone each a month... one of them HUGE buggers about the same size as my thigh bone with bigger joints on em...
& they need to be replaced after about 2 weeks as we have shards all over the house from them.

Toy wise, I did find one thing that they didn't kill in the first few moments.. it was a thick TIRE, about 7 inches across...
They didn't like it or play with it, so it survived...

Most other toys are done in seconds.. if it has a squaker it's done before it hits the floor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: