James Whale is about to start his 10pm 911 show special
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: James Whale is about to start his 10pm 911 show special Reply with quote

James Whale is about to start his 10pm 911 show special
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tune in and see how it goes - I reckon he'll be giving some callers short shrift!
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep .. It would be interesting to compare how James Whale & George handle callers whom they clearly don't agree with.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some of his guests sound good - one of the executive producers of Loose Change included...

I'll move this into conspiracies etc later.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Show .. didn't realise that James Whale was so "nice" {despite his "hard" image}
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a good one, I've uploaded it on conspiracy central -
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless I missed it there was no mention at all about those “Dancing Israelis”, who have admitted prior knowledge of 9/11. For me this is the strongest proof that the Neocons at best allowed it to happen. There was no mention again the next day on Galloway’s show either, is this a conspiracy about a conspiracy !!
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micky, I believe the producer of Loose Change said that their main focus is to prove the official story that fuel fire can melt steel is impossible, and to re-open the investigation.
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply GG_Fan.

But surely IF this story is true, and it certainly would seem to be, then the implications are very serious;

a) Mossad knew but didn’t tell the CIA: This I find unlikely but in this scenario, if Mossad was only interested in allowing a terrorist attack to occur because doing was considered in the best advantage of the Israeli Government’s political agenda, then the backlash outrage of the American public would cause serious repercussions & possible erosion of the continuous & unqualified official US support for Israel.

b) Mossad DID inform key people in the Bush administration (with or without it being passed to the CIA). In this scenario it makes every Neocon that knew, an actual accessory to mass murder, for deliberate failure to prevent an impending attack on Americans. This would also explain a lot of the seemingly strange facts surrounding that day, and of course would expose & undermine the War on Terror for the sham that it is.

Such serious implications do at least warrant a serious investigations to ascertain if this story is true, but I’m beginning to think that because it involves Israelis, investigative attempts are either put off by anticipated anti-Semitic accusations, or if actually started, are then rubbished by the smears of being motivated by anti-Semitism.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is that it is v. hard to prove the prior knowledge / time line since the dancing Israelis were let home free quickly, and I don't think there was recorded confessions {or if there were, they would have been wiped by now}.

The Israelis could claim they starting filming after the 1st plane hit. Or that it was coincidental they were filming at the same time.

If you wanted to focus on prior knowledge, then look at who bought the put options on the airline stocks .. and who sent the SMS warning an employee of an Israeli company not to turn up that day.
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well a recorded confession does actually exist, but only if the Israeli TV clip on YouTube is being translated correctly, as one of the guys who was filming the attack & who was arrested and held for 90 days, actually says ""OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT" !!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OyUoGUV7b8
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the statement about what their purpose was makes sense to me as I just saw a fire along the road and took my camera to document it. While it's hardly as important a story the point is the same.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep.. I agree with faceless. They didn't say they set up well in advance in anticipation of the event.

The 911 truth movement is making huge headway in focusing on WTC 7 .. "fuel doesn't melt steel". That's where the focus should remain to crack the whole false edifice.
mickyv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a possible explanation if they had not set-up their video equipment PRIOR to the first plane hitting the Towers.

Here’s a link that in turn links to a Fox News report that mentions the prior part.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

GG_Fan, why bother with scientific mumble jumble where so called experts can be produced to support contra arguments, when a possible clear cut case of prior knowledge is staring us in the face ? Surely is should be investigated if only to disprove it, as I have not heard one supporter of the official 9/11 story tackle this issue.
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickyv wrote:
GG_Fan, why bother with scientific mumble jumble where so called experts can be produced to support contra arguments, when a possible clear cut case of prior knowledge is staring us in the face ? Surely is should be investigated if only to disprove it, as I have not heard one supporter of the official 9/11 story tackle this issue.

Having a scientific curiosity, I believe science is essential to PROVE a falsehood.

Just because these Israelis set up in advance, that doesn't "prove" they knew 911 would happen. Indeed, you can always find experts to disprove anything you say about these Israelis.

I do worry about your use of phrase "scientific mumble jumble" .. I would expect a government apologist to say this : "ignore the science disproving our story .. let's get distracted by the story of ... "

Micky, I re-read the WRH article .. there is no "proof" of prior-knowledge. Remember, newspaper articles aren't legal proof.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: