Gary Bushell
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colston

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why I listen to this on the way home from work on a Sunday evening.

I am almost attracted by the sheer madness of him and his callers.

Hang 'em, hang 'em, hang 'em tonight... towards paedophiles and filth trying to justify sleeping with ten year old girls because they dress up and he might have had a few drinks...

I am ashamed of some of my fellow men. Absolutely ashamed.
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the show last night and I must admit that I too am developing a rather morbid fascination with Bushell's phone in guests. Extraordinary. So, according to the phone in, child molesters should be left to rot on an island somewhere, but if you're a bloke in a nightclub and you have a bunk up round the back of a kebab shop with some girl who turns out to be fifteen years old but you can't tell because she's got some lippy on, well, that's ok as you've probably had a few bevvies by then and it's difficult to tell in the dark.

I actually sent a text message into the show, suggesting that if the tabloids really care about children, then why aren't they campaigning for the right to know if anyone with a conviction for drink driving, or dangerous driving is living in your street? Given that hundreds of children are mown down crossing the road on the way to school each year. It wasn't read out of course.
Colston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comsatangel wrote:
I heard the show last night and I must admit that I too am developing a rather morbid fascination with Bushell's phone in guests. Extraordinary. So, according to the phone in, child molesters should be left to rot on an island somewhere, but if you're a bloke in a nightclub and you have a bunk up round the back of a kebab shop with some girl who turns out to be fifteen years old but you can't tell because she's got some lippy on, well, that's ok as you've probably had a few bevvies by then and it's difficult to tell in the dark.

I actually sent a text message into the show, suggesting that if the tabloids really care about children, then why aren't they campaigning for the right to know if anyone with a conviction for drink driving, or dangerous driving is living in your street? Given that hundreds of children are mown down crossing the road on the way to school each year. It wasn't read out of course.

I wonder whether the Gary Bushell's of this world aren't the most dangerous. Quietly disseminating their bigotry.

Drip, drip, drip... infecting the collective unconscious...

And the girls the caller referred to were ten...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: