George Galloway interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed on TS 23/3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I want to know is why he isn't allowed a British Passport.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comsatangel wrote:
HE is indirectly responsible for the circumstances which led to their deaths and he just simply cannot face up to that.

You could say that .. He after all gave birth to the Son who died. All his fault .. he shouldn't have conceived.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:

Because we don't live in a society under 1 law.

There is one law for us, and one for the people who rule over us [or, as George Galloway said, in Israel, 4 classes of citizens]

For example, the journalist who listened to Charles's voicemails got sent to jail. Someone who breaks into a house or worse can be let off with no jail time. There's always a place available in jail for someone who upsets "the establishment".
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
nekokate wrote:

Because we don't live in a society under 1 law.

There is one law for us, and one for the people who rule over us [or, as George Galloway said, in Israel, 4 classes of citizens]

For example, the journalist who listened to Charles's voicemails got sent to jail. Someone who breaks into a house or worse can be let off with no jail time. There's always a place available in jail for someone who upsets "the establishment".

I see what you're alluding to, but that doesn't explain why. What reason do they give him for refusing him the document?
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:

I see what you're alluding to, but that doesn't explain why. What reason do they give him for refusing him the document?

I believe the reason why he isn't given a passport dates back to his purchase of Harrods, when "Tiny Roland" wanted to buy it himself.
That un-leached a frenzy of litigation and animosity. There was a DTI report at the time relating to the Harrods takeover questioning the source of the money which was used to buy Harrods.

Then the issue with Dodi / Diana put the final nails in the relationship.

I believe a Minister vetoed the passport. Unsure if they have to give a reason, i.e. it is always under the discretion of the ministers.

i.e. if Mohamed had "cossied up" to the establishment {including by keeping his Son AWAY from their daughter}, and not ruffled their feathers, he would have had a passport LONG AGO.

p.s. Recall the Saudis blackmailed Britain to drop the BAE corruption investigation. Maybe at the level of Mohamed Al-Fayed is at, it takes billions to "influence" the government. For mere multi-millionaires, you still have to "follow the rules".

The Al-Fayed web site is http://www.alfayed.com/

If any non-arab had done 10% of what Al-Fayed did, they would likely be sitting in the house of lords .. Oh .. that's it .. Al-Fayed oidn't need to invest 00's of millions in the UK .. he only needed around £1 million to "loan" to Labour.
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, thanks for that info, GG_Fan.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See profile on http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/336797.stm

Google search regarding "passport" returns :

CLICK

url edited as it offset the display
Karl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it was michael howard who blocked Al Fayed's passport application.
You see in the seventies an uncle of Michael Howard had been declared bankrupt and disgraced after some dealings with Al Fayed and Michael Howard had declared a blood feud against him. The Tiny Rowlands affair came later but dont forget tiny rowlands sold al fayed the shares in House of Fraser voluntarily and al fayed did not vote them in favour of the takeover rather he launched his own takeover, what rowladns and lohnro were trying to do was form a concert party. Which was illeagal.

Al Fayed was a bit of a chancer because he was only fronting the deal for others but eventually he sold off house of fraser, kept harrods and paid of all his debts and investers and now is a billionairre. So personally i salute him. And as i stated before he has done alot of work for charity and i mean millions. he has done alot to fight the establishement and corruption. He is a fruit seller from egypt which is why the establishement hate him and one of the reasons why they would never have accepted Dodi to marry diana.

However, the real reason as everyone knows why lady diana and dodi were murdered was the fact that dodi was muslim and diana may have been pregnant.
The labour party HATES muslims. The establishement however, is quite freindly with various muslims namely saudis and kuwaitis etc.
But worldwide it was a matter of war of the faiths because if diana had converted to muslim like her best freind jemima goldsmith had already done think about haw many millions of people worldwide would have followed suit.
Mohammed ali is reputed to have created 10,000,000 muslims in america.
Princess diana could have created 100,000,000 worldwide.
That would have caused major problems not for the church of england which ids flexible nor would it have bothered prince charles who after all sees himself as the defender of the faiths.
But it would have caused a backlash against Israel because following on from her landmines campaign diana had come out in support of palestine which i am sure dodi and al fayed would have helped influence.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl wrote:

However, the real reason as everyone knows why lady diana and dodi were murdered was the fact that dodi was muslim and diana may have been pregnant.

The labour party HATES muslims.

as everyone knows? I don't, I don't know very much about this at all for all sorts of reasons. If I did know all about it, perhaps I would come to the conclusion that it was indeed an accident, surrounded by cock ups. But as I said I don't know, and as part of the "everyone", your first statement quoted is inaccurate.

As is the second.

It may be that, to quote Mr. Al Fayed, "the murdering gangster bastards" were behind it, I don't know, but if the inquiry does come to the conclusion that it was an accident, I get the feeling that it won't put out whatever fire is burning in his gut.

It was great radio.
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's it got to do with the Labour Party? They had been in power for just a few months when the couple died. Personally, I don't think anyone could give a damn about Diana's choice of partner, or their religion. After all, she had numerous affairs with married men, some of whom had children who were probably quite damaged by the press intrusion into their families. The people weeping in the street on the day of her funeral clearly weren't too bothered about the fact that she didn't give a damn about who got hurt when she jumped into bed with any man that took her fancy. I sincerely doubt if the British public cared too much for the religion or ethnicity of her latest fling. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that your average Sun reader didn't even know that Dodi was a Muslim, they were too preoccupied with whether or not he was a cokehead.
Karl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so james hewitt, he said his life was threatened that he would be killed in several interviews he confirmed he received threats from the royal family if he did not stop his relationship with Diana
and what about Barry Mannakee who is rumoured to have become her lover? he was killed via a motorbike accident in which he was decapitated.
dodi would have also been a potential victim
but this time they killed both of them because diana was going to turn her landmine campaign and start addressing the palestinian issue
Diana was seen as a loose canon, a member of the establishment, but outside of the establishment. As with many things they lie to the public.

Laurence Pujol, ex-girlfriend of Henri Paul, who had lived with him for five years said he wasn't a heavy drinker. Alexander Wingfield, a bodyguard to Diana and Dodi, spent the two hours before the crash with Henri Paul and detected no sign of drink. He had also driven with Henri Paul in the back-up car from the airport and noted his driving as professional
Karl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several witnesses saw a motorcycle cut-up the Mercedes moments before the crash. They also saw a blinding flash, far more intense than a photographic flash. Speculation that this was an anti-personnel device used to disable the driver. [Diana: The Secrets Behind the Crash, ITV, Wednesday, 3 June 1998]

What's it got to do with the Labour Party? They had been in power for just a few months when the couple died.
Well, what has the Iraq wae, the Afghan war, the other excursions remember the diamond grab in sierra leone and the bombing of serbia?
Thatcher defended the Falklands. John Major was only interested in his cones hotline, It was Blair who was the warmonger. Most of what has gone wrong is after he came to power. If dian's death was M16 then blair would have had to OK it. If diana's death was mossad or the cia or the jesuits then it could be argued that blair may still have needed to sanction the assasination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: