George Galloway interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed on TS 23/3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: George Galloway interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed on TS 23/3 Reply with quote

George Galloway will be interviewing Mohamed Al Fayed, live, on his
talkSPORT radio programme tomorrow (Friday, March 23) from 10pm to
11pm.

Al Fayed, the owner of Harrods, believes that his son Dodi and
Princess Diana were murdered, rather than killed in the car crash in
Paris. He will be attempting to persuade George that this is the case.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

farrging 'ell - sounds good
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for the heads up gg fan
Karl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news
i would love it for these two to become allies
love it
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell is this fugging idiot doing on a serious radio show? It was bad enough having to listen to the odious Michael Cole a few weeks back. Fayed is a bizarre fantasist who cannot face the fact that it was his own actions and security arrangements which led to the death of his son. Presumably we'll get the usual tedious conspiracy theory about white Fiats and CCTV. I hope George doesn't give him too easy a ride as I believe he himself considers it to have been an accident.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comsatangel wrote:
odious Michael Cole a few weeks back. Fayed is a bizarre fantasist

Surprised you didn't call him a conspiracy theorist and lumber him with all 911 deniers.

There is much to be explained about the deaths .. and having a government full of habitual liars doesn't make me inclinded to believe what they say. Trying to hand-pick the judge, and dismiss the jury also makes me inclined to believe they are hiding the truth.

Do see : http://worldpressnetwork.net/index.php/Princess_Diana_and_Dodi_Fayed
Comsatangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may well be much to be explained about the deaths, and the subsequent investigations, but it's one heck of a leap of faith from a few contradictory pieces of evidence to the conclusion that they must have been murdered by the Royal Family with the collusion of the governments and security services of Britain and France. Sure, our Government are liars, but they are also utterly incompetent, and as they cannot even keep their extramarital affairs and dodgy business dealings out of the public eye, I doubt very much that they could pull off something like this. Sure, no doubt there are things that don't add up but this is the case with many accidents. People just need to get past the fact that even very wealthy, famous and successful people can die in something as mundane as a car crash.
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what to believe about Fayed's claims. All I know is it's going to be very interesting to hear him clash with Galloway - I'm not sure who's the most outspoken of the pair.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Comsatangel" :

I don't suppose you bothered to address the specific points on the web site I mentioned
http://worldpressnetwork.net/index.php/Princess_Diana_and_Dodi_Fayed

Who embalms people for god's sake in this day and age.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
Who embalms people for god's sake in this day and age.

quite a lot actually - especially if there's going to be a delay between the death and burial. Anna Nicole-Smith was recently embalmed as there was a court case, for example.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
quite a lot actually - especially if there's going to be a delay between the death and burial. Anna Nicole-Smith was recently embalmed as there was a court case, for example.

She was embalmed on the same night in France. Within hours of her death. You would have thought they would wait for the forensic examination (e.g. for the parents to have consulted their lawyers as to what is proper).

People are kept in morgues for days.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realise it was done so soon in her case - that does seem odd. Maybe there's some law in France about it?
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I didn't realise it was done so soon in her case - that does seem odd. Maybe there's some law in France about it?

From memory, there is a law in France BANNING embalment when there are suspicious circumstances, i.e. until after a full coronor's examination. Let me see if I can find a reference to that.

i.e. it was illegal under French law.

Found it .. Extract from

http://worldpressnetwork.net/index.php/Princess_Diana_and_Dodi_Fayed
[quoting HONG KONG SOUTH CHINA SUNDAY MORNING POST SUNDAY, AUGUST 28, 2005]

5. Why was Diana embalmed?

French law clearly says that no body should be embalmed if a postmortem is required.

So why did chief pathologist Dominique Lecomte embalm her immediately? Conspiracy theorists claim that it was in order to prevent a pregnancy test.

Their argument may be nonsense, but what makes their claim stronger was that someone at the hospital did announce that night Diana was six-weeks pregnant. This report was later withdrawn.

Was this embalming done in a moment of panic? Or was it at the request of the British ambassador, as some people believe? If so, who instructed him to make that request?

Comsatangel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows? But again, doesn't mean there was a pregnancy, and even if there was, so what? Maybe it was hidden? So what? Still doesn't mean she was murdered.

Some of these arguments are pretty tired, like the one about the CCTV. All of the cameras in the underpass are privately owned, so are pointed towards businesses and residential properties, not the road. They are not there to record and monitor traffic. Only one camera is, and it wasn't pointed away from the road, it was switched off. Why? Because it only monitors peak hour traffic and is switched off at around eleven at night, every night. In fact, it would have been more suspiscious if it had been left on to record the accident.

I've an open mind, and I'll listen to the old fugger tonight. But HE was the man who changed the security arrangements at the last minute. HE tipped off the press as to where the couple would be. Fayed's long running battle with the British establishment is no secret and the thought of his son screwing the mother of the heir to the throne would have sent him into rapture. He would have no hesitation to milk it for all it was worth. HE is indirectly responsible for the circumstances which led to their deaths and he just simply cannot face up to that.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comsatangel wrote:
Who knows? But again, doesn't mean there was a pregnancy, and even if there was, so what? Maybe it was hidden? So what? Still doesn't mean she was murdered.

So A LOT ... a smoking gun ? What else is a lie ? If they got caught out on this, then what else is untrue ?

p.s. If Diana was pregant, I think the grandparents of that child need to be considered .. being lied to. Being told they are lieing when they claim their son is going to marry Diana.

It would also be a MOTIVE .. to kill her BEFORE it became public knowledge. Think of the shame on the "royal" family ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: