TAKE A PEAK AT THE NEW BB HOUSE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEE
Hydroponic Chronic

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: TAKE A PEAK AT THE NEW BB HOUSE Reply with quote

Even Davina hasn't been allowed inside the Big Brother house yet - but we're giving you a sneak preview...

The single bedroom is kitted out with eight single beds and three doubles. With at least 12 contestants going in on Thursday, two will have to snuggle up under the duvet from the word go.

The Diary Room door is concealed behind the black mosaic-style design of this mirrored wall, which will doubtless confuse some of the more intellectually challenged housemates on their first night.

This jewel-coloured lounge is where housemates will await dozens of nerve-racking decisions, including eviction results. And by the look of it, somebody's blown the budget at Ikea.

Housemates will have to face the horror of a communal bathroom. The luxurious room is fitted with a bath, a shower, a toilet and - for the first time ever - two urinals, which will at least avoid any arguments about who left the seat up.

The garden is designed to be the central point of the house, and features a sumptuous outdoor living room, complete with waterproof three-piece suite.

The house and garden boast a collection of giant topiary sculptures, including this cute bunny. The big question is, will the housemates be at it like rabbits?

Tricksy TV chiefs have turned the house inside out, quite literally - hence this outdoor sink, which could come in handy if the housemates fancy indulging in some watersports.

This year's pool is big enough to accommodate all the housemates at once. Here's hoping it's going to be a long, hot summer...

Housemates will be able to get some privacy in this snug garden alcove - just so long as they don't mind a bit of company from this green-fingered fella.

Big Brother bosses are hoping to spice up the show with the introduction of a new piece of furniture - a ?3,000 water bed. "We just know the wannabes will be fighting over who gets to sleep on it," said a show mole.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this LEE and the the first look into the new Big Brother house. Looks great. thumbs
lilycup

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it! For some reason it really reminds me of BB2. I can't wait for it to start on Thursday, I hope it's a good year! Very Happy
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
I love it! For some reason it really reminds me of BB2. I can't wait for it to start on Thursday, I hope it's a good year! Very Happy

Do you know if they will have the live feed available this year?
LEE
Hydroponic Chronic

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as i no ally they are Smile i cant see them not cos think of all the money they make from live stream
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEE wrote:
as far as i no ally they are Smile i cant see them not cos think of all the money they make from live stream

I can't find a link to where to sign up. Maybe it won't appear until the first day. Not completely sure if I'm going to go for it, but I did want to look into it.
lilycup

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
lilycup wrote:

Do you know if they will have the live feed available this year?

At the bottom of this page: http://www.bigbrotherwebsite.net/ it meantions the Real Player superpass which includes the live feed of BB. That's what I used last year and I still have it now so it should work, if not I'll sign up the other way. You'll probably be able to sign up when it starts Smile
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great....

Bit odd how the urinals seem to be fairly close & pointing towards eachother... (seen in the reflection of the mirror in the bathroom pic)...
It's almost as if it's designed to make the guys peek at eachother or pee on the floor trying not to. (as if the guys need an excuse to pee on the floor anyways).

=======================

The live feeds...
Only real player ?
lilycup

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The live feeds used to be only on real player. Last year, however, BB changed it so it could be both on Windows Media if you got it off their site, and on real player if you got it off superpass.

Then for Celeb BB this year there wasn't any live feed on superpass, so I signed up with it on the site. So if this happens again, which it probably will, I'll just sign up for the feed on the BB site.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
The live feeds used to be only on real player. Last year, however, BB changed it so it could be both on Windows Media if you got it off their site, and on real player if you got it off superpass.

Then for Celeb BB this year there wasn't any live feed on superpass, so I signed up with it on the site. So if this happens again, which it probably will, I'll just sign up for the feed on the BB site.

I've only got it from off the BB site and watched on WMP like you said. Didn't know it was available on Real Player with the superpass, although I did get the US version that way.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the look Lee Smile I totally love the designs and colours they've used. I can't wait for the show to start clap

I'm sure they'll have the live feed available like before Ally. I'm having a good look today because I want to sign up the second it starts Razz
lilycup

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to the BB site, which is up now, and you can sign up for the live feed now! Woo hoo! Very Happy
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilycup wrote:
I just went to the BB site, which is up now, and you can sign up for the live feed now! Woo hoo! Very Happy

Wicked! I've been looking all day and nothing on it. Thanks for letting us know lilycup wooooohooooo!
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I just saw it too! clap

And I'm almost positive it's a lot cheaper than it was last year. A series pass for ?7.99!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/live/watch-now.html
lilycup

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is cheaper than last year, I was amazed. I think it was 14.99 or something like that last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: