EE: 26 March-6 April spoilers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: EE: 26 March-6 April spoilers Reply with quote

Monday 26 March
Dawn learns the surrogacy contract isn’t legally binding. Stella drops Ben’s hearing aid in a cup of tea. Stacey distracts Max from his babysitting duties. Phil agrees to fund Billy’s new business.

Tuesday 27 March
Stella promises to protect Ben from the school bullies then sets him up to take a beating. Rob ends it with Dawn. Billy’s computers are stolen. Sean turns down a family holiday with his mum.

Thursday 29 March
Ian’s appalled to see Ben’s bruises and is doubly shocked when Ben tells him Stella did it. Dawn discovers Rob’s deceit and tries to have an abortion – but it’s too late... Honey sets her sights on the old Fowler house. Dot refuses Yolande’s help.

Friday 30 March
Ben admits the truth to his dad but is terrified of psycho Stella who tracks him down to the Arches. Max books Stacey a holiday with her mum. Billy’s left out in the cold. Dawn ends up in hospital when the news she’s too late for an abortion sends her reaching for the vodka… Rob’s devastated and rushes to her bedside, begging her to forgive him and telling her she’s the one he really loves. Tearful Dawn doesn’t believe a word he says – until he proves it by walking out on May!

Monday 2 April
As Stella continues to mess with Ben’s head she’s thrilled to overhear him begging Phil to marry her. Jane has reservations as Ian decides they’re moving into Pauline’s.

Tuesday 3 April
Phil proposes when Stella says she’s been offered a job in Manchester. Darren enlists the help of the blue rinse brigade. Dot’s fuming when Yolande tries to introduce a smoking ban at the launderette.

Thursday 5 April
Ian’s kids are spooked at the idea of sharing a home with the ghost of Auntie Pauline. Will the move go to plan or will Phil put a spanner in the works? Tanya’s besieged by OAPs demanding free perms. Rob worries about May’s next move. Will she really set out to ruin him?

Friday 6 April
Stella makes Ben feel bad when his dad fights his battles for him. Ian finds a final resting place for Pauline’s ashes. Darren thinks he knows who stole Billy’s computers. Rob twists the knife after May does her worst.
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew! There's a lot coming up...looking forward to it all. Going to catch up with last nights ep now. Ta Ta.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew! indeed! Look forward to it all, thx for the updates Smile
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a major EE-fest this weekend.... I've got so much to catch up on before all this action starts!
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I'm having a major EE-fest this weekend.... I've got so much to catch up on before all this action starts!

Have fun EEfan - sure you'll enjoy yourself.

wave
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks skylace for the heads up on whats up for next week. clap
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Have fun EEfan - sure you'll enjoy yourself.

wave

Yah... I've nearly a month to catch up on as I've been caught up reading a good series of books and find myself reaching for them when I've all these EE to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: