EE: Sean and Tanya

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: EE: Sean and Tanya Reply with quote

REVENGE is sweet for EastEnders love rat Sean Slater as he locks in a passionate embrace with the wife of his sworn enemy Max Branning.

After months of flirting with pretty Tanya, Sean (Robert Kazinsky) finally gives jealous Max something to worry about - and makes his move on the mum-of-two. He asks stressed-out Tanya (Jo Joyner) whether she's OK before showering her with compliments. His spell woven, he then kisses her longingly.

An EastEnders insider said: "Sean sees a perfect opportunity to take advantage of Tanya when she's down and takes it. She kisses him back before pulling away. But with a husband like Max, maybe she's having second thoughts."
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why, but I'm sort of hoping she does give in to Sean, and then Max finds out - it would serve Max right! It's obvious Sean's only using her for one thing, but maybe that's what she needs. Dnno really...just surmising! thinking
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the fence about it too. It would nice to have Max know what it feels like. However, I don't want to see Tanya stoop to Max's level. And I really do not like Sean. Besides being nice to look at he's nothing much. The actor isn't that great and the character is very boring. She could do better. As long as it's not Bradley! no
Twirley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I'm on the fence about it too. It would nice to have Max know what it feels like. However, I don't want to see Tanya stoop to Max's level. And I really do not like Sean. Besides being nice to look at he's nothing much. The actor isn't that great and the character is very boring. She could do better. As long as it's not Bradley! no

Totally with you on not wanting to see her stoop to Max's level....I just want her to make Max see he's an idiot.
Certainly can't see her with Bradley, though. no Thank goodness.
cori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know she had an affair with Max, BUT she seems so much BETTER, hope it's a quick one off because Sean is a BAD piece of work and PSYCHIOTIC
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cori wrote:
Know she had an affair with Max, BUT she seems so much BETTER, hope it's a quick one off because Sean is a BAD piece of work and PSYCHIOTIC

That's the other thing, she should have realized she married a cheater.

As for Sean you're right, he's nuts!
fritz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that both of them need there heads examined.Sean is a nutter and Max is a pervert argue irishdance
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fritz wrote:
I think that both of them need there heads examined.Sean is a nutter and Max is a pervert argue irishdance

What amazes me is the amount of young girls who think Sean is the greatest thing just because he is good looking. He's a poor actor and the character is in now way appealing. I don't get it. Confused
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really like Sean - but that might be cos I know him from 'Dream Team' where he played a footballer, which suited him really well! I think it is a perfect twist as it will make Max go psycho! And that should be fun to watch Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: