corrie: David

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: corrie: David Reply with quote

No way is David gonna shag Tracy, I think the lightbulb finally went off in Jason's head and I see him taking that tape to the police. Yeah David you are a muppet! And a twisted one at that. I do think Sonny would have a better chance and that's really out there.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it appears that the only advocate the deceased Charlie has is Jason. And Jason, to his credit, always has been suspicious of the circumstances surrounding Charlie's death.

The only thing I can think of that may stop him would be if David testified before Jason talks with the police -- in this scenario, Sarah convinces Jason NOT to come forward in order to protect her brother from a perjury conviction.
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Yup, it appears that the only advocate the deceased Charlie has is Jason. And Jason, to his credit, always has been suspicious of the circumstances surrounding Charlie's death.

The only thing I can think of that may stop him would be if David testified before Jason talks with the police -- in this scenario, Sarah convinces Jason NOT to come forward in order to protect her brother from a perjury conviction.

Ooh Kezza - I never thought about that. Looking forward to the next few weeks now.
cori

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't think of the perjury either, oh it just gets better!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: