EE: Stella truly evil! SPOILER
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: EE: Stella truly evil! SPOILER Reply with quote

Phil's walking out of the door when Ben tells him that he has stomach ache and can't go to school. Stella jumps in and tells Phil that she'd be more than happy to look after Ben for the day as she has work to do on her laptop anyway. Ben shows Stella a mother's day card, mistakenly believing it's for her, but it's really for Peggy.

Stella helps Ben finish off the card and suggests that Abi is jealous of him and that he shouldn't see her any more. Abi knocks for Ben, but Ben won't let her in. She barges past him and heads upstairs. Abi and Ben are wrestling over the card he's just made when Stella walks in. Abi calls Stella a witch. Just as Stella reaches out to grab Abi, she runs past, grabbing her coat on her way out.

Later, Stella asks Ben how she can trust him after the day's events. Stella's devious mind sets to work when she sees Tanya heading over to the Vic. At the back door, Stella blames the whole incident on Abi, prompting Tanya to apologise for the misunderstanding, while Abi protests her innocence. Stella makes Ben a hot drink ready for them to watch a DVD together. She takes the spoon from the hot chocolate and presses it hard onto Ben's hand.
---------------

Me thinks a murder is coming!
HandoGod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Me thinks a murder is coming!

Hmm... but who? Stella or Ben. You decide Laughing

Cheers for the heads up, can't wait.

Smile
fritz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If both of them done each in I would be just as happy Laughing
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Sad

I was quite hoping that we'd see a real relationship develop with Ben and Stella. And between Stella and Phil, too. There could have been some scope for really good, warm storylines.

Guess I gotta get that from Corrie. Thank goodness Smile
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Stella is going to kill Ben. I remember reading somewhere that he isn't signing on again.

I'm with you Twirls. Wanted to see the relationship grow and work out. *sigh* Not to be. At least we get some happy endings here and there.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this, 'cause Ben is just a kid, but he rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn't mind either if he was "rubbed" out and off the show...The kid is a little pansy, and he has been evil himself, so no love lost there. Oh well, let the cards fall where they may... :-D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I hate to say this, 'cause Ben is just a kid, but he rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn't mind either if he was "rubbed" out and off the show...The kid is a little pansy, and he has been evil himself, so no love lost there. Oh well, let the cards fall where they may... :-D
Yeah I agree with you! I think he is a real bad actor - when he sulks he looks as if has just dropped one! And Stella isn't much better either! As for the warm storyline developing - impossible - we are watching Eastenders after all :-)
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:
Yeah I agree with you! I think he is a real bad actor - when he sulks he looks as if has just dropped one! And Stella isn't much better either! As for the warm storyline developing - impossible - we are watching Eastenders after all :-)

I agree with the both of you. Ben just does my nut in. I would have popped him one by now. Surprised
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

I know, I know....I was being unrealistic expecting miracles from EE. I'll stick to Corrie for the warm, fuzzy stuff. agree
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

I know, I know....I was being unrealistic expecting miracles from EE. I'll stick to Corrie for the warm, fuzzy stuff. agree

We have had a few happy endings. I treasure those Laughing
Twirley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Twirley wrote:
Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Actually, you're right Sky - I loved it when Alfie & Kat went off into the sunset together....and even Martin & Sonia ended on a good note. 2thumbsup
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
Skylace wrote:
Twirley wrote:
Lostinthestates wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:

Actually, you're right Sky - I loved it when Alfie & Kat went off into the sunset together....and even Martin & Sonia ended on a good note. 2thumbsup

Exactly! And I loved those moments!
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't that funny - I missed those episodes! I didn't actually know that Alfie and Kat got it together in the end :-)
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
Isn't that funny - I missed those episodes! I didn't actually know that Alfie and Kat got it together in the end :-)

They did! It was a wonderful episode! They left together on Christmas Day 2005.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, would Ben's murder be an EastEnders' first, as in the murder of a child? As far as I can remember, it would be. Sounds grisly, but yeah, I'll watch it. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: