Guy rants on about 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Guy rants on about 911 Reply with quote

This video is of some English guy who I gather is not entirely convinced by the conspiracies regarding 911.

Warning - there's some pretty strong and loud language here. It's great! Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's brilliant! I want him to join this site lol

I never heard about sex with a Shetland pony though. Where the hell have I been! cunning
nekokate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His name is Warren. He's got a lot of videos on liveleak.com

Personally I'm not a fan - he's a bit too angry for my liking, especially considering he's alone in the room when he makes his videos.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
His name is Warren. He's got a lot of videos on liveleak.com

Personally I'm not a fan - he's a bit too angry for my liking, especially considering he's alone in the room when he makes his videos.

I don't see what him being alone in his room has much to do with anything really.

One thing he could never be accused of is having pent-up aggression, and I also believe some of it is exaggerated because he's infront of a camera and he knows millions on the net will see it.
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without question his views and his political standpoints are admirable - I'm just making the point that he need not present himself in such a silly way. He is a foul mouthed faux-personification of the Tasmanian Devil. The reason John Pilger and Tony Benn are taken seriously is because their rhetoric is not peppered with "cunt cunt fuck fuck fucker cunt fuck".
luke

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i couldn't finish watching it
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
Without question his views and his political standpoints are admirable - I'm just making the point that he need not present himself in such a silly way. He is a foul mouthed faux-personification of the Tasmanian Devil. The reason John Pilger and Tony Benn are taken seriously is because their rhetoric is not peppered with "cunt cunt fuck fuck fucker cunt fuck".

I agree his political standpoints are admirable, but as he went on, his 'colourful language' is what makes a person like luke for example shut it off, so unfortunately his message gets wasted.

I believe what he's saying is how he truly feels and that's what kept me watching, and I have to admit I found his method of getting his message across more comedic than anything else. I was listening seriously at the beginning but as he started ranting I was focusing more on how he was talking rather than what he was actually talking about, but still I found him rather funny....and would still want someone like that on this site as long as they could articulate themselves a bit more rationally.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I have to admit I found his method of getting his message across more comedic than anything else.

Funnily enough, I left a comment on this video on youtube saying that if he put a few jokes in there he could easily do ok in a comedy club - there's a genuine passion in what he's saying and that's worth moolah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: