It wasn't me, honest officer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: It wasn't me, honest officer Reply with quote

Schools shut as Batman 'spotted'
The Press Association Friday February 16, 05:17 AM

Three Arizona schools were closed off after a student reported seeing a person dressed as Batman running across the campus.

The middle school student in north Phoenix reported seeing the costumed figure jumping over a fence and disappearing into the desert. A high school and elementary school were also closed after the report.

Police searched the area around the school but could not find the intruder. A force spokesman said: "It's just one of those interesting little stories that we looked into but we couldn't find anyone."

I'm still in Prague...........You'll never take me alive coppers.
Bat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: It wasn't me, honest officer Reply with quote

Bat wrote:
Schools shut as Batman 'spotted'
The Press Association Friday February 16, 05:17 AM

Three Arizona schools were closed off after a student reported seeing a person dressed as Batman running across the campus.

The middle school student in north Phoenix reported seeing the costumed figure jumping over a fence and disappearing into the desert. A high school and elementary school were also closed after the report.

Police searched the area around the school but could not find the intruder. A force spokesman said: "It's just one of those interesting little stories that we looked into but we couldn't find anyone."

I'm still in Prague...........You'll never take me alive coppers.

Just spotted the other post, christ Irish that news story only came out 2 hours ago!!!!!!!!You ARE on the ball.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nae luck Bat - how often do you get stories as topical as that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: