Anna Nicole Smith Dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Anna Nicole Smith Dead Reply with quote

Unreal! I just put CNN on to see what's happening and they've breaking news she died.

It's unreal hearing this as I've been waiting to see what happened to her for not showing up to her court case to see who the father of the baby is.

They're going to have a news conference on CNN shortly so maybe they'll say more.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watching it.

We can look forward to hours of "breaking news" and "continuing coverage" where they know nothing more than they do now.

"...well Larry...er she's still dead and we don't know why"

Drives me mad how they fill hours of airtime with stuff like that.

Having said that, it all sounds very much like a parallel of Marilyn Monroe - she even modelled herself to look like her. My guess is depression took over and she overdosed on something. Tragic that her newborn will be motherless now.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overdose was my first guess. And it is very sad that her baby now has no mommy.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
Just watching it.

We can look forward to hours of "breaking news" and "continuing coverage" where they know nothing more than they do now.

"...well Larry...er she's still dead and we don't know why"

Drives me mad how they fill hours of airtime with stuff like that.

Having said that, it all sounds very much like a parallel of Marilyn Monroe - she even modelled herself to look like her. My guess is depression took over and she overdosed on something. Tragic that her newborn will be motherless now.

Yeah Larry King already said his show will be focused on her for the hour so it'll be just what you've said...speculation upon speculation.

I think she probably overdosed as well. She's gone through a lot with having her baby, then her son dying in her hospital room right after and was probably downing the pills like mad. She also had a war going in court with having to prove who the father was and that'd be enough to drive anyone mad.

It's a real pity her daughter will never know her and was left motherless so young in life.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard now she has been ill and was under the care of a nurse. Had some sore of viral infection.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was pneumonia?
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girldorksrule wrote:
I thought it was pneumonia?

Not sure. In all honesty I stopped watching. We won't hear much today but guesses so I'll wait. But you can die from it.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone knows anything.

Every news channel will say something different. It's all speculation on everyones part right now and I don't think they'll be able to say until they do the autopsy.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I don't think anyone knows anything.

Every news channel will say something different. It's all speculation on everyones part right now and I don't think they'll be able to say until they do the autopsy.

That's what I'm waiting for.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like she had some sort of viral infection, had a high fever yesterday, if all reports that I've heard are true. Also, I don't think she's even remotely started to heal from her son's death--- and as much as I dislike her for many things, nobody deserves to go through that in life.

But ultimately, I think it likely that the Trimspa stuff she was taking will have caused some sort of cardiac or other physical problem that was aggrevated by an infection.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw her in an interview yesterday (taped yesterday too) & she was seriously off her face as usual.

It was related to her son, his death & methadone...

Two guys were going to evict her from the house they bought for her to live at in Barbados and were also going to do a kiss & tell on her, the methadone etc...

When I saw her yesterday on TV she looked like she'd just jacked up with 1/2 a pound of Smack....
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
I saw her in an interview yesterday (taped yesterday too) & she was seriously off her face as usual.

It was related to her son, his death & methadone...

Two guys were going to evict her from the house they bought for her to live at in Barbados and were also going to do a kiss & tell on her, the methadone etc...

When I saw her yesterday on TV she looked like she'd just jacked up with 1/2 a pound of Smack....

Well, I guess only time will tell on the drug thing. I seriously believe that she just wasn't "all there" even in her good moments. I did see an interview that was filmed a couple of days ago and she was actually very coherent, speaking logically and seemed quite with it.

And maybe it's just me, but doesn't it seem a bit odd that first the son dies and now her...... who does all that money go to? Howard K. Stern. Of course that may be just a coincidence but it's an interesting one.
calm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in America ....

Judge Judy says that this harlot set back the life of blondes 100 years!

Imagine the death of this trash (Town Drunkard - Village Druggie) being claimed as a national tragedy?

As the autopsy results come in, we can expect the same excuses for her behaviour as we have heard with the space broad .... "living in the limelight causes irrational behaviour".

Calm
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the money would go to the daughter and probably be held in trust until she's a certain age...but that's just my fuess of course.

I have more a problem with the other guy than I do Howard K. Stern. He's been with her for years and when he was on Larry King a few months ago claiming to be the father. I just got the feeling he really loved her and felt totally insulted this other bloke would be so aggressive about paternity when she'd just lost her son. He didn't seem to give a rats arse about how she was feeling and only wanted to settle things for himself.....and now she's not been dead more than a few hours and he wants to have an emergency paternity test. I think he's an insensitive prick.

I kind of think her taking Trimspa might have contributed to her death just as you do eefan. Maybe that and a mixture of anti depressants.

I feel really sorry for her daughter out of all this, and I didn't like the way her sister was on Larry King tonight saying she wants this and that and will stand by the other guy claiming to be the father to raise the child.

She hasn't had a thing to do with any of her immediate family for years, so who in hell is she to say she'd stand by anyone on whatever decision was made? She probably just wants to cash in as well.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm wrote:
Only in America ....

Judge Judy says that this harlot set back the life of blondes 100 years!

Imagine the death of this trash (Town Drunkard - Village Druggie) being claimed as a national tragedy?

As the autopsy results come in, we can expect the same excuses for her behaviour as we have heard with the space broad .... "living in the limelight causes irrational behaviour".

Calm

As for the LADY that passed away. She's human, and as for any human that passes away it's a tragedy, whether it be a homeless person, your neighbour or anyone else, the loss of human life is a sad thing. That's just how I feel, but I respect you for stating your opinion on the subject.

I've not heard that it's been called a 'national tragedy' at all on any news channel or from anyone else, and I'm sure a lot of hypocrites will come out of the woodwork saying it's a shame blahblah when they truly hated her, but that's human nature and rather typical I suppose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: