EE: Sean

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: EE: Sean Reply with quote

Sean has been off the show for quite some time now thanks to his little suspension. I can't say that I've missed him.

I found him irritating, boring and was disappointed with his character. They brought him on purely as eye candy. While he is nice to look at he's about as exciting to watch as paint dry. I won't be upset if he never shows his face again.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I didn't really think about him until he showed up in the Vic the other night. I find him irritating as well. He really doesn't have much of a storyline. I wonder if they're going to be going more into his background in an upcoming storyline.

It seems that the cast are getting younger and younger...... pretty soon we'll be watching stories about babies.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How true eefan! They don't seem to have much of a mix anymore and that is a shame.

I would like to see Peggy having another storyline with Honey's dad. That was quite good.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
How true eefan! They don't seem to have much of a mix anymore and that is a shame.

I would like to see Peggy having another storyline with Honey's dad. That was quite good.

I didn't think about that possibility, but it could be interesting. At the very least, some sort of love interest for her would be good. I'm getting a little bored with her just serving drinks and telling everyone to get of her pub or sling their hooks.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

I didn't think about that possibility, but it could be interesting. At the very least, some sort of love interest for her would be good. I'm getting a little bored with her just serving drinks and telling everyone to get of her pub or sling their hooks.

Same here. If she's not trying to keep a tab on Ben, she's minding the taps and telling people to get out or calm down. It's a shame really because she is such a good character.

And while I don't really like Honey I would like to see more of Billy and Honey with the baby now that they are attempting to adjust to it all. I could care less bout the Dawn baby stuff and the Stacey and Max storyline makes me want to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: