EE: The Story On Martin And Sonia
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: EE: The Story On Martin And Sonia Reply with quote

EastEnders Sweethearts

EastEnders is soon to reach the end of an era as Natalie Cassidy(Sonia) and James Alexandrou(Martin) leave Walford after more than a decade on the show.
To mark the event, an EastEnders special EastEnders Sweethearts: The Story of Martin and Sonia, will relive their turbulent past and show how the star-crossed lovers have endured death, birth, marriage and divorce all by the time they were 21! The programme will be broadcast on February 2nd on BBC Three
As well as exploring Natalie and James's relationship off-screen, EastEnders Sweethearts looks at what it's like to grow up on the Square. It also goes backstage and captures all the emotion of their final scenes, as well as exploring how it feels to leave a show which has been such a big part of their lives.
With exclusive interviews from cast members past and present, including Wendy Richard, June Brown, John Bardon and Todd Carty, the special celebrates the work of Natalie and James. They've ensured Sonia and Martin will remain one of the most loved couples on Albert Square.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting... they certainly have gone through more by the age of 21 than most couples!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They certainly have eefan!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'd rather eat my own head than watch this!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natalie Cassidy's EastEnders return?
Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Natalie Cassidy is in talks to return to 'EastEnders'. The 25-year-old actress is desperate to reprise her role as Sonia Jackson in the BBC soap opera and show bosses have already started talking to her about the possibility of a comeback.

A source said: "Natalie would love to go back and watched the show avidly." The actress' former co-star Patsy Palmer - who returned to the soap as Bianca Jackson, Sonia's half-sister, last year - is also keen for her to return. Patsy said: "I would love her to come back. I mean, she is family! I've told bosses that it's a good time, when you think about it, as the Jacksons are back now as well."

Natalie left the soap in 2007 to pursue other projects, but has always remained open-minded about the possibility of returning. She said at the time: "I love 'EastEnders' very much. It's my second home, but I feel it's time to try new things. But it doesn't mean Sonia won't be back."

--------------------

Crying Crying Crying
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greeeaaaat. bored
Sarena

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when you think the day can't get any worse annoyed
11antoniacourt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I think I'd rather eat my own head than watch this!
Ditto.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see her back! Kewl! I should mind my words though.......I'll be complaining about her a month or two after she returns I'm sure! lol!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Greeeaaaat. bored

My thoughts exactly.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Natalie left the soap in 2007 to pursue other projects, but has always remained open-minded about the possibility of returning."

Translation: Natalie left thinking she was going to be a big star and now that she is not she is back wanting her old job back.

My only interest is to see her and Bianca together. I missed the original Bianca years , so she is interesting to me. I wouldn't mind if they brought back her mom as well, so I could get a real feel for it. How are they going to bring back just her? Are they going to kill Martin off or divorce them or what?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natalie not ready for Enders return
21 hours ago

Natalie Cassidy has said she is not ready to return to EastEnders yet. The 25-year-old actress left the BBC soap in 2007 after 14 years playing Sonia. She first appeared in the show when she was just ten years old. Natalie said: "I don't know if I'll go back really, never say never I suppose. But at the moment I'd like to try my hand at some more stuff, you know. Presenting stuff and other stuff. I was there a long time so at the moment it's a no. But never say never."

The actress is currently presenting her own documentary show Natalie Cassidy's Real Britain on BBC Three, but she promises it does not mark the end of her acting career. She said: "No, no God no. I hope not! It's just another string to my bow I suppose. I love presenting. It comes quite naturally to me, I can talk to anyone and I don't really care about being filmed, I'm not aware of cameras, I just get on with it. Which I think is quite nice. So it's just me wandering along really, talking to people."

Natalie would like to be cast in a costume drama. She said: "I'd love love love to do a period drama really. Do one of those lovely costume drama where I get to put a bonnet on."

:: Natalie Cassidy's Real Britain begins on BBC Three tonight (Thursday) at 8pm.

-----------------------

celebrate dancing1
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news indeed. I do love the actress, but I just don't want Sonia back right now.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not ready for her to come back either ---- and I don't see how they can do it without Martin and Chloe/Rebecca. Personally, I just don't think her character is that interesting without the rest of the family. I mean, what else can they do with her? She's been alcoholic, gay/straight/"unsure", single, married, divorced, pregnant, gave up her child, reunited with child, reunited with ex-husband, tried to kill ex- mother in law with fruit bowl, moved away.

Although I suppose that's pretty normal for Albert Square.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
I'm not ready for her to come back either ---- and I don't see how they can do it without Martin and Chloe/Rebecca. Personally, I just don't think her character is that interesting without the rest of the family. I mean, what else can they do with her? She's been alcoholic, gay/straight/"unsure", single, married, divorced, pregnant, gave up her child, reunited with child, reunited with ex-husband, tried to kill ex- mother in law with fruit bowl, moved away.

Although I suppose that's pretty normal for Albert Square.

Laughing The only things I would add to your list is "unknowingly" to the pregnancy, tried to kidnap said child while her adoptive parents were still alive, and lost the "true love" of her life to the wreckless driving of her future/ex/reunited husband!!

I'm too tired for her to come back...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: