American Idol 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well down to the Final Three......but whos leaving tonight ....... I would say Jorden Myself.....

Melinda is for sure the Real singer out of the Bunch...... and Blake .....well...... I would like to see him go tonight...But I am sure the young girls will keep him in ....Smile

lol yes I am afraid I am still watching Sad

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/1251
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sad b@stard!!

Actually I'm still watching too, despite this being the worst series ever.

Melinda is the best singer, no question, but she seems to be getting a bit boring and predictable. I actually enjoyed Blake the most of all of them last night, but suspect he is the one to go home. I reckon it'll be a Jordin / Melinda final, with Miss No-Neck winning.
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
reckon it'll be a Jordin / Melinda final, with Miss No-Neck winning.

Very Happy well neck or no neck the women can sing Very Happy
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the result show.....

Goodness gracious what a surprise!
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:

I know I can't beleave it...... still she will go far I am sure ..... like i said all the young kids will and have vote d..... Sad
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
maycm wrote:

I know I can't beleave it...... still she will go far I am sure ..... like i said all the young kids will and have vote d..... Sad

I was so pissed off at the results last night. I'm absolutely NOT watching American Idol anymore. People who don't have talent are moving forward. The only American Idol I thought was truly good was the very first one with Kelly Clarkson winning. I'm so angry at the results, my head could explode........that's just me off my medication....lol! lol!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Aja wrote:
maycm wrote:

I was so pissed off at the results last night. I'm absolutely NOT watching American Idol anymore. People who don't have talent are moving forward. The only American Idol I thought was truly good was the very first one with Kelly Clarkson winning. I'm so angry at the results, my head could explode........that's just me off my medication....lol! lol!!

Well I thought The year Fantasia won ..That they had a good crew trying to win...... But this has pissed me off ... as Melinda was by far the best .....I doubt very much if I will ever watch again ....... Surprised
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, Fantasia was clearly the best one out of that whole lot they had that season. I felt stung on the Ruben Studdard/Clay Aiken year. I thought Clay should have one that, not to say Ruben isn't talented, but I just thought Clay was the better singer. But this year.........Come on! Melinda was so talented! Blake is best being a back up singer or something. He doesn't have anywhere near the talent Melinda has. It's this fruity kids voting. I say the parents should watch their kids phoning habits and make sure they are making reasonable, well thought out choices. They shouldn't pick someone just because "he's cute". Ah, here I go again, gettin' all worked up...It's just a show Maureen, just a show.....lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as being gobsmacked over Melinda's departure. I really thought it was going to be Jordin. It looked as though Simon Cowell nearly fell out of his chair, didn't it?

Still, I hope that Melinda has an amazing career ahead of her because she certainly has the talent.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paula Abdul broke her nose over the weekend after she fell while trying to avoid stepping on her Chihuahua, her publicist said Monday.

Abdul was recovering from the mishap and will appear on "American Idol" Tuesday and its season finale Wednesday, publicist David Brokaw said.

"She's a little sore, but is doing fine," he said.

Abdul told the syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" she tore cartilage in her nose and fractured her toe.

"I took a nasty fall ... trying not to hurt my dog. I bruised myself on my arm ... my chest, my waist all the way down to my hip. All from my little chubby Tulip," Abdul said.

The dog was not hurt, Brokaw said.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordin's a lock, surely?
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not gonna watch the finale -- I'd rather watch the 2-hour episode of "Lost" that airs tonight. I'm still in a state of disbelief that Melinda was voted out.

Or maybe I'll tune in to the last 5 minutes of the finale, when the winner is finally
announced after.............................all...............of........................Ryan
Seacrest's..............................stalling...........................for.........................
..........................time.................................(yawn).

Laughing
Aja
Reggae Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww bless ..... I am glad she won......I tuned in as she was singing with Ruben......They sounded good together... Surprised

I am sure We will Hear a lot more from her.......

But I still think Melinda shoud of made it to final......

Oh well such is life...... wink
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amzing how she managed to turn on the tears in the exact same places as she did last night....well probably.

Anyhoo, she was certianly excellent in the Ruben duet, and deserved to win on the night. I'll wager theat Blake was whispering to her at the end that he hoped he didn't win so that he wouldn't have to record and sing that awful, awful song.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the last bit of it to see who won. Thank goodness at least that went the right way. Who knows nowadays after what they did to Melinda. The Jordin Ruben duet was a good one. He is good at those nice teddy bear songs. Green Day's song sucked. Bette Midler was so-so. Otherwise, I missed most of it....LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: