Rob Kazinsky the new Leslie Grantham?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Rob Kazinsky the new Leslie Grantham? Reply with quote

EastEnders star Rob Kazinsky has been branded the new Dirty Den after bombarding a stunning model with vile text messages. Kazinsky, 23, who plays womaniser Sean Slater, texted Aimi Robinson and sent obscene photos after meeting her online. He also spelled out his sexual fantasies to her in lurid detail.

Their online relationship began while he was dating gorgeous girlfriend Laura Haddock.

Albert Square's Dirty Den actor Leslie Grantham was exposed by The People in 2004 after pleasuring himself in front of a webcam while a horrified young mum watched.

Shocked Aimi, 28, said: "Maybe Dirty Den has been giving him tips. "I can't watch EastEnders now. Every time I see him on screen I think of that horrible picture. It makes my skin crawl. "Rob and the likes of Leslie Grantham think that because they are famous they can do what they like - but they end up hurting other people's feelings."

The mum of one went on: "I realise he's a young boy and perhaps his hormones are raging. But you would have thought his bosses would have given him some advice. "They should run a 'Keep it in your trousers' course for new EastEnders staff. His character on the show is a real dirtbag, so maybe he's identifying with him too much."

But starstruck Aimi was delighted when she was first introduced to Kazinsky through pals on the My Space community website. She was even more excited when he accepted her as one of his "friends" on the site. Kazinsky told her: "This MySpace is only for people I know really well, personal friends and such. "I'd need to meet you or know you well and trust you before letting you into my sordid MySpace world!"

They started chatting online on October 15 and later started to text each other. But while Aimi had dreams of romance, Kazinsky had other ideas.

A BBC spokesman said of Aimi's claim: "We're taking this very seriously."
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Kazinsky faces a two month suspension from EastEnders after sending suggestive text messages to a model.

The 23-year-old actor, who has played Sean Slater in the Walford-based soap since last year, reportedly sent several lewd messages to model Aimi Robinson, along with a sexual picture of himself.

"EastEnders executive producer Diedrick Santer has taken the decision to suspend Rob Kazinsky from early February for a period of two months," a statement explained.

"In addition, Rob Kazinsky would like to apologise for any offence caused to EastEnders viewers and for bringing the show into disrepute."
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he was doing it for months I'd bet a tenner that she was into it - and now just sees the chance to make some quick bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these lowlives ends up found dead in a ditch before long!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It such a silly thing to do really. I guess he wasn't thinking it through. One thing for sure you should never do if you're celeb of any sort is to take a picture of your goods and send it to someone! Even if they were doing it for months, it's not very clever.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
If he was doing it for months I'd bet a tenner that she was into it - and now just sees the chance to make some quick bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these lowlives ends up found dead in a ditch before long!

You've a good point there, Face. It's funny, but he's always kind of given me the creeps, but I thought maybe it was just his character... afterall, I felt the same way about Dirth Den.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find creepy about this all is that a 28 year old woman is apparently so badly affected by seeing a photo of someone's cock! What's wrong with her? Has she got a problem with sexuality and if so, did she get her child by immaculate conception? Anyone who's been on myspace for any length of time knows what it's like anyway.

I'm more disgusted that this guy has to apologise for anything in public that he did in private and which didn't hurt anyone.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree she's making a stink 'cause he's famous. If she was that bothered, she could have had him blocked and be done with it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
popinjay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Eastenders suspend him? It's not like he was talking shit about his workmates or wanking in the makeup room. People should let the man have his personal life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: