Celebrity Big Brother discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Celebrity Big Brother discussion Reply with quote

So the show's started, but I'm not that impressed with the line-up at all. there's one or two who look like they'll be quite interesting, but I reckon
Hidden: 
Leo Sayer
will be the first to crack up! If anyone ever saw the Louis theroux show that he was in you'll probably know what a sleazy muppet he is, and it won't take long for his veneer to crack - mark my words!
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to agree...

Having not seen any yet, but from reading who is in...
I think that this person will be ousted on medical (mental if nothing else) grounds:
Hidden: 
Ken Russel

I think the winner could well be
Hidden: 
Roco

I know it's early & they have more people to come in the house later, not just the 'Family' on Friday...
But I like to pick my winners early...
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's wicked to have these hidden
Hidden: 
buggers
so we can
Hidden: 
hide
what we wanna say Very Happy
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I really love that hidden feature too! That's perfect! Nice one!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying for the last hour to get the live feed but the registrations are all buggered up. I have a good proxy to use so it's just a matter of time, then I can slide my arse in there and get into some live action.

Only thing is the lot in there are pretty boring by the looks, but I'm sure things are going to pick up as the days go. I just can't believe the people they picked. Nobody really seems to be enough of a shit stirrer to get the rest going....but time will tell I reckon.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Only thing is the lot in there are pretty boring by the looks, but I'm sure things are going to pick up as the days go. I just can't believe the people they picked. Nobody really seems to be enough of a shit stirrer to get the rest going....but time will tell I reckon.

I'm wondering who will freak out at Sayer first - his stupid noises and attention-seeking are getting on my tits already!
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the passive agressive convo's between Dirk & Leo last night...

Both trying to jostle for 'head of the house' in their own passive chest beating ways....

First to get fucked off by Leo... Gotta' be Cleo Smile
She's not shy in speaking her mind & does it with a smile, prob' go right over leos head a few times, but when it sinks in sparks will fly...

As I said before, Ken Russel won't last too long on health or mental health grounds... shame as I'd love to see the old codger win.

I find it odd that Leo Sayer says he counts Damien Hill as a close friend for years...
Knowing the Hill's & having hung out with D since childhood, never once was Leo Sayer mentioned, nor did I ever see him at the Hill's house just a few miles from the B B house during a lot of A-List celeb parties back in the day...

When do you think we will get a rendition of "I'm a one man Band" or other Sayer songs?

We should have a couch bet Smile
Which will come first...

I rekon "One man Band".
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:

I find it odd that Leo Sayer says he counts Damien Hill as a close friend for years...
Knowing the Hill's & having hung out with D since childhood,

Well now, if I'd hung out with DAMON Hill since I was a kid I'd remember his name!

nyer Laughing
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
6ULDV8 wrote:

Well now, if I'd hung out with DAMON Hill since I was a kid I'd remember his name!

nyer Laughing

Dude... it was damn early here, hung over etc...

Their old house was just off of Green Street in Borehamwood, well, between Borehamwood & Shenley...
It was purchased by Jeff Wayne & turned into a studio long after Grahem died...

Also.. we called him 'D'... that's everybody including his mom & dad... never saw much of his mom...
I recall a lot about going over the house, mini track in the grounds..

Most of all I recall his dad's funeral being led by a bunch of Formula 1 cars...

We both did stints at hab' Dashers too.... along with a few other lnown ppl.

Anyways, this detracts from the topic... & also from the fact that the bugger (sayer) was not about...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
faceless wrote:
6ULDV8 wrote:

nyer Laughing

Dude... it was damn early here, hung over etc...

Their old house was just off of Green Street in Borehamwood, well, between Borehamwood & Shenley...
It was purchased by Jeff Wayne & turned into a studio long after Grahem died...

Also.. we called him 'D'... that's everybody including his mom & dad... never saw much of his mom...
I recall a lot about going over the house, mini track in the grounds..

Most of all I recall his dad's funeral being led by a bunch of Formula 1 cars...

We both did stints at hab' Dashers too.... along with a few other lnown ppl.

Anyways, this detracts from the topic... & also from the fact that the bugger (sayer) was not about...

I do believe you, it was just funny that you got his name wrong.

Thing is though, Sayer saying he was pals with him is a bit odd - it's not as if Hill is some really cool star or something, so why lie about it?

That funeral sounds quite the event.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was m8...

I hate funerals, but this one was class...

Back to the Sayer / Hill thing....

I know that Sayer was not a Hab dash allum (old boy), so that rules that out...

I lost touch with the Hill family back in the early 80's (maybe mid), I'm sure the connection must come from either one of D's bands (he plays a mean guitar BTW) or from his Car hire firm...
I know he's based in surrey now... so maybe thats where sayer made the hook up.

I've always seen sayer as a creepy 'boy watcher' also... the link between him & the Donnoy Dorko tourettes geezer struck me as odd...
He started to mention how the 'boys used to come over the house & hang out'...
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Nobody really seems to be enough of a shit stirrer to get the rest going....but time will tell I reckon.

Bring back PETE BURNS!!! He was the best shit-stirrer of 'em all!! Razz
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Nobody really seems to be enough of a shit stirrer to get the rest going....but time will tell I reckon.

Give it 3 or 4 days & miss bollywood will be stiring so much shit the house will be a biohazrd zone of toxic waste Smile
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

I'd go for that, or someone equally as bitchy...and there's so many out there that I'm shocked they didn't do better with the line-up, but I'm sure things are going to start getting quite heated in the house.

Jackson will drive them mad being a total clean freak and the bigger personalities are going to start clashing.

Remember....they're all washed up for the most part and they'll all try and be the star of the show and get as much camera time as possible....no matter who they have to slag off to do it.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching tonight's shows I've come to the conclusion that Leo Sayer is probably going to drive me insane if he stays the duration. He never stops talking and is just too damn positive, and I can't believe anyone lives their daily life that way.

I'm thinking he's one of these people that are really happy but when they fall, they fall hard and everyone around them pays.

I can really see him wearing on everyone else in a very short time. I could be wrong but we'll see I suppose.

He's the only one that stands out as bothering me so far. I like Jackson because he seems a pretty level headed man, and I sort of feel sorry for Ken Russell. I don't know if he realised what he got himself into, but he seems a bit too old to be in this sort of thing, and I can't see what he could get out of it. He seems a nice enough ole fella but I can't see him doing any tasks or getting into much of anything, and he'll end up blending into the furniture and not really adding to the entertainment value of the show.

If I had my way it'd be Leo out first and Ken to follow....and Ken for all the right reasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: