Dechristmasfied
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
There are still some people around town who have their lights up from Christmas! My only guess is they have left red ones up for Valentine's and green up for St. Patricks!

Or they could just be lazy. We've got people in our neighbourhood who leave them up until July or August...... I think that maybe they want the red and white lights to celebrate Canada Day on July 1. Mad

I don't know why I let it drive me crazy. But it does Mad It's their house after all. I guess I'm like you, I figure they're being lazy about it and that makes me bonkers. crazed

I feel the same. My husband gets a kick out of it when I rant and race whenever we drive by their houses. (and it's even worse when they turn them on each night !!!)
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
There are still some people around town who have their lights up from Christmas! My only guess is they have left red ones up for Valentine's and green up for St. Patricks!

Or they could just be lazy. We've got people in our neighbourhood who leave them up until July or August...... I think that maybe they want the red and white lights to celebrate Canada Day on July 1. Mad

I don't know why I let it drive me crazy. But it does Mad It's their house after all. I guess I'm like you, I figure they're being lazy about it and that makes me bonkers. crazed

I feel the same. My husband gets a kick out of it when I rant and race whenever we drive by their houses. (and it's even worse when they turn them on each night !!!)

Laughing Eck! Turning them on! That's a whole other story! Crazy, lazy, people!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: